Schwarzkopf Professional BONACURE Repair Rescue Shampoo
This is my first product from Schwarzkopf Professional range which I got when I straightened my hair long time ago. I was advised to use this product by the stylist since I had opted for Schwarzkopf smoothening. I bought this shampoo and conditioner too which has worked quite well for my straightened hair. BONACURE Hair Therapy range with Amino Cell rebuild technology is a salon exclusive range which includes products like shampoo, conditioner, masks, serum etc all suited for repaired hair to prevent damage.
What Schwarzkopf Professional BONACURE Repair Rescue Shampoo Claims
Repair Rescue Shampoo cleanses damaged hair and recharges it with new strength and elasticity. BC Hair Therapy with Cura + Protein Complex reinforces the hair structure with significantly more strength. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology recovers the hair’s natural elasticity by strengthening the architecture in the hair cell. For strong and supple hair full of healthy shine.
Work into wet hair and rinse out.
Price: Rs 540 for 250 ml
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodim Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Parfum, Citric Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polyquarternium-10, Sodium Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Laureth-2, Hydrogenated Castor oil, Salicylic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Hydroxyproplytrimonium, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, PEG-14M, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydrolyzed Keratin.
My Experience with Schwarzkopf Professional Repair Rescue Shampoo
Being so much impressed with Loreal Professional range products I had always wanted to try out one from the Schwarzkopf range too. I opted for Schwarzkopf smoothening since the stylist told it is better than others for a natural look. I din want to take the risk of hair fall/dry hair after this treatment, hence bought Repair Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner and used both religiously, twice a week for around 6 months. I must say there was minimal hair loss and never faced dryness of hair. I really liked the fresh smell of this shampoo and the way my hair feel after shower. Hair felt smooth, soft, shiny and with nil flyaways…In between couple of times I had to use other shampoos and I noticed my hair was dry and experienced hair fall so I never compromised on this shampoo anymore. Also I never felt the need for using any hair serums to prevent frizz since the shampoo itself was quite moisturizing and helped retain moisture content of my hair.
What I like the most in Schwarzkopf Professional Repair Rescue Shampoo
• Cleanses dirt and impurities and keeps hair clean and healthy
• Hair feels soft and silky.
• Even if you skip the conditioner hair feels extremely manageable and tangle-free
• Has a pleasant fragrance which lingers on for 1-2 days
• Lathers well so very little quantity is required for each wash- for me it has lasted for around 4 months.
• No hair fall noticed at least for me, while using this shampoo.
• Easily available at salons which stock Schwarzkopf products.
• Classy slender packaging in red+white combination with press-open cap.
• Ingredients list has some unique components which make this different from ordinary shampoos.
What I don’t like in Schwarzkopf Professional Repair Rescue Shampoo
• Price is on the higher side – well not a very serious downside, this being a salon exclusive product and is imported.
• I don’t know how effective this would be for ordinary (non-treated) hair, though I found it extremely good for straightened hair.
Will I re-purchase?
Of course yes, if I go for a second time hair smoothening.
My rating would be 4 out of 5.
L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner
Schwarzkopf Repair Rescue Conditioner
Shampoo & Conditioner for Damaged Hair
Fabindia Seabuckthorn Shampoo
Toni & Guy Moisture Injection Shampoo
Lush NEW! Shampoo Bar and American Cream Conditioner
Nizoral Shampoo Review
Loreal Instant clear Anti Dandruff shampoo