Hello everyone, 🙂
It’s been a week or so till I wrote last & it already feels like I haven’t seen you guys for ages. Hehe, talk about attachment. *wink wink*
The shifting has kept me fairly busy & I had absolutely no idea that it would be thiiiiiiiis hectic.
Now, college & hostel life is sure to take a toll on my hours & hours & hours long salon trips. So it got me thinking & I picked up these two Schwarzkopf products on one of my recent (and countless) online hauls. 😛
First up is the shampoo!
Nourishing shampoo takes the Hair Spa experience to a whole new level. Its new caring formula based on amino acid and active cleansing properties leaves the hair protected, smooth and healthier than ever.
Energise yourself! Get healthy, flowing and rejuvenated tresses with the Schwarzkopf Professional Spa Essence range
• The Schwarzkopf Professional Spa Essence Shampoo regenerates damaged hair and strengthens the hair structure.
• Enjoy ultimate relaxation during everyday shampooing sessions.
• The calming and uplifting ingredients also give you a majestic spa experience at home.
• Close your eyes and relish the pampering you deserve!
Price : INR 1000 for 1000ml.
My Experience With Schwarzkopf Spa Essence Nourishing Shampoo
Schwarzkopf is, safe to say, my permanent haircare brand. I have used some five-six shampoos, two-three masques & LOADS of styling products & very very few have managed to disappoint me!
The Spa Essence Nourishing Shampoo comes in a HUGE & FAT & HEAVY bottle you usually would see in salons. The inscriptions are in a sea blue which I reckon is keeping the soothing-calming spa effect in mind. To sum it up, the packaging is absolutely basic. But the mouth, god it’s ancient! The size of the nozzle could easily accommodate two of my fingers. That, there is simplicity gone wrong. Too much of a good thing ain’t good as they say.
The texture of the shampoo is slightly runnier than your usual ones. First I thought I would end up having to use half the bottle to wash my hair with some effect but boy! It lathers extremely well & I doubt I need any more than my regular shampoo, quantity wise.
I love the smell. It’s a refreshing mix of fruity & floral, not too heady yet not too feeble. Spa experience wise, fragrance is a big point & it does not, at all fail to live up. 😀
I started using this shampoo along with the masque exactly a month & half back. Once a week seems absolutely fine to me & I can tell you, based on the thousands of hair spas I have undergone till date, THIS IS MY HG!!!
The final result is spot on Salon-esque. I was so dumbfounded to start with. Gosh, I have wasted soooo much money till now. 😛
The smoothness, the shine, the fineness of hair – everything you feel after a hair spa, it delivers it right to you. 😀 😀 😀
Pros of Schwarzkopf Professional Spa Essence Nourishing Shampoo
• This is cheaper than even my regular shampoos.
• Excellent smoothing effect. Leaves your hair buttery smooth for three-four days.
• Contains Vitamins, Keratins, Amino Acids – all the nutrition & food your hair could possibly need!
• Just to verify the “for all types of hair” claim, I made mum use it as well. Her hair type is dead oily where mine is dead dry & guess what, it worked wonders for u both.
• Lovely refreshing smell. Close your eyes & you’re in the most luxurious spa of the town!
• 1 litre bottle…will last loooooooooong.
• Truly, truly, truly hair spa at home.
• I AM IN LOVE!
Cons Of Schwarzkopf Professional Spa Essence Nourishing Shampoo
• Should come in smaller sizes. Fiddling with that huge bottle is…tough.
• That mouth! That cap! That nozzle! Why Schwarzkopf..why not a pump? WHY?
Would You Recommend Schwarzkopf Spa Essence Nourishing Shampoo?
To every single one. Consider me Spa Essence’s free brand ambassador. 😛
Would You Repurchase Schwarzkopf Spa Essence Nourishing Shampoo?
Of course! But reckon this will last me a lifetime. Just look at the size!
4.9/5! Just fix that nozzle & I’m a goner.
The Spa Essence range is an excellent approach from Schwarzkopf. Delivering you salon like experience at home, at literally no cost, now that’s awesome. Despite those little flaws, I think I have found my match till I find a nice little salon in Bangalore!
But but I recommend that shampoo from the bottom of my smitten little heart. Considering the wonders it’s been doing & also the price for that much quantity, I’m having wild thoughts to replace my regular shampoo with it!
Let me know how you all have been & what do you think of this salon cheat ! Love you all. ❤
Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Oil Elixir Shampoo Review
Schwarzkopf Gliss Marrakesh Oil & Coconut Shampoo
Schwarzkopf Professional BONACURE Repair Rescue Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Schwarzkopf Repair Rescue Conditioner
Schwarzkopf OSIS Magic Finish Anti Frizz Shine Serum
Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure Hairtherapy Repair Rescue