I purchased Sebamed Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and this one together although I am not someone who prefers a hair wash everyday or even every on alternate days. I do not know if it is my lazy attitude, but I have come to learn that with matters like hair and skin, ignorance is definitely not a bliss. If your day demands you to have a hair wash, please do it as soon as possible since postponing such things could eventually lead to dirt, dandruff or any other problem.
INR 630 for 200 ml
Extra mild cleansing due to surfactant for daily hair care and protection for scalp
Supports and protects the acid mantle of the scalp for healthy hair
For stabilization of the hair structure with the pH value of 5.5
• 100% soap and alkali-free
• Formulated with vegetal based active cleansing agents for gentle daily hair care
• The new generation glycoside surfactant blend safeguards hair and scalp against dryness
• Keeps hair structure intact for healthy shiny hair
• Moisture retaining properties penetrate the structure of the hair shaft, adding volume and a silky lustre
• Pleasant delicate fragrance
• For normal to dry hair
• Especially recommended for frequent hair washing
• Dermatologically tested
My Experience with Sebamed Everyday Shampoo:
Well, overall journey with Sebamed’s products have been pleasant and good going so far. So has been the case with ‘Sebamed’s Everyday Shampoo’. It is safe and advisable for a routine that requires frequent hair washes and a strict check on kind of scalp or hair type and treatments that requires every frequent hair wash routines. My hair is not personally a high maintenance one although because of the highlights I have to be protective about factors like exposure to sun, ends drying out, so on and so forth.
I do not know if this product can flatter anyone in terms of rich lather, quantity that it offers along with the lather, the smell of the shampoo but it sure is safe, gentle on the scalp and does a neat job. Since I am not someone who is into everyday hair wash routine, maybe it is a little too pricey and for someone into such a routine, it might not be affordable and therefore would not make a convincing very good everyday shampoo. Also, the lack of a hair serum in this range serves to be a huge con.
Pros of Sebamed Everyday Shampoo:
• Packaging – simple, sturdy with clear specifications
• Contains a delicate detergent like fragrance (in my opinion), but not a smell that offends the nose
• Can pretty much suit all types of scalp ( normal to dry, says it all )
• Could be the safest everyday shampoo, if you can afford it
• Keeps your hair in place – helps maintain hair lustre and your scalp post an anti-dandruff treatment or if your are dandruff free, helps your hair stay healthy and in place
Cons of Sebamed Everyday Shampoo:
• Does not offer a rich amount of lather which allows room for a secondary wash incase of dirt
• No flattery aroma or a fragrance for an everyday shampoo
• A little pricey for an everyday shampoo
• Would not last a fortnight or a month tops, depending on usage as it requires you to take considerable amount of the product to serve its purpose
• Not easily available everywhere
• Not exactly travel friendly , being an everyday shampoo this area has a scope for improvement
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Sebamed Everyday Shampoo?
Yes, I would repurchase as I am not someone who might use it that literally everyday so it might last for more than a month and can come handy with a routine that demands it. I do recommend Sebamed’s Everyday Shampoo if you are certain about your hair type keeping the cost factor in mind
A much needed shampoo for frequent hair washes. A true savior that helps your hair sail through heavy monsoons. Be certain about your hair type and the hair treatments that you have undergone, nevertheless it is good to go safe shampoo.
• In case of mild to moderate dandruff , use with a hair revitalizing conditioner for best results
• Try to avoid heat treatments for your hair as much as possible and schedule hair washes in a way that it gives time and space to air dry
• During rush hours or after long tiresome days, when you know your hair requires a wash, follow this routine – run through a quick hair wash in your basin or under a shower, Apply shampoo, wash thoroughly, rinse and you are good to go to bed. The conditioner can wait during such exceptional days. Pocket your hair serum and your flat big toothed comb or brush
Sebamed Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Sebamed Glowing Hand and Nail Balm
Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam
Sebamed Deep Cleansing Facial Toner
Sebamed Clear Face Care Gel
Sebamed Anti-Ageing Hautstraffende Lotion with Q10
Loreal Instant clear Anti Dandruff shampoo
5 Minute Everyday Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
10 Makeup Products I use Everyday
Office Makeup : Neutral Eye Makeup for Office & Everyday
One thought on “Sebamed Everyday Shampoo Review”
I did purchase this Sebamed Everyday shampoo by going through the reviews but it left me devastated as this shampoo has made my scalp dry and i have increased occurrence of dandruff after every wash. Keeping aside the moisturising effects it leaves my hair so much dry and my hair won’t do well when i make a pony. I used de fabulous hair conditioner, inspite of my efforts to keep my hair smooth, i now have so much of hair fall. I surely do not recommend this shampoo for those who have normal to dry scalp.