Someone rightly said, “age is just a number” and ageing is a natural process and no one can stop it; however, there are tips and tricks to keep oneself fit and rocking during our life’s journey. There is beauty in everything but not everyone can see it, so girls stop bothering about others because you would always be a “girl” to your mom and dad, no matter what. The idea is to stay healthy and fit for the rest of your life 🙂 Here are some tips that would help you to stay young, always 🙂
1. Eat Right: What you eat is what your skin will reveal!! Gorge on real fruits and vegetables, it’s as simple as that! Fruits, vegetables every single day, and homemade fruit juices are great for skin and body.
2. Be on the move: Going to the gym or doing any other regular exercise at home, or jogging/cycling can make you active, energetic, and help you in maintaining overall good health. What’s more, regular exercise can decelerate the ageing process of the skin and body, and you would always look attractive.
3. Stay Up-to-date: Keep yourself up-to-date and learn new things about skin care and products (log on to IMBB daily :P). The more you know about skin care and stuff, you would be in a better position to understand the needs of your skin.
4. Stay hydrated: As 70% of human body is made up of water, on an average, we need to consume 2-3 liters of water every day. Water not only nourishes your body, it also keeps your skin young and wrinkle free. It also keeps your nail healthy and hair shiny. So, next time you step out of your house, don’t forget to grab your best buddy (a bottle of water) with you.
5. Don’t forget the sunscreen: A loyal friend is like a jewel and needs to be preserved forever, but here, I am talking about a good SPF sunscreen because over exposure to sun can accelerate your ageing process. Be generous when you apply sunscreen and do not forget to apply it 20 minutes prior to stepping out into the sun and yes, reapplication after 3 or 4 hours is important. You can clean your skin using baby wipes and then re-apply the sunscreen and feel fresh again!
6. Use less makeup: If your goal is not to look beautiful temporarily, but to look young always, go easy on makeup, so be a obedient child and listen to your writer 😛 Only use makeup when it’s necessary, i.e., for parties, weddings, etc., but don’t make it an everyday habit. If you have to use, use minimal makeup, like only a BB cream with compact and tinted lip balm. and of course, how can you forget an eyeliner. Less is definitely more here 🙂
7. Cleansing: To all the lazy girls out there, yes, I’m talking to you!! Don’t ever sleep with tons of makeup on your face as it’s really bad for your skin. Always keep baby wipes with you as they are excellent makeup removers or coconut/olive oil at your bedside in case you had an extremely tiring day. And cleansing is a very important process as it allows your skin to breathe and rejuvenate.
P.S.: All the above tips are based on my personal experience and have worked very well for me 🙂
10 Young Chic Hairstyles to Sport at Weddings and Parties
Sonam Kapoor’s Ten Tips on Staying Healthy
Skincare Tips for Beauties in Their 30s
10 Tricks to Look 10 Years Younger Instantly
Makeup, Skincare and Fitness Secrets of an Air Hostess