This is a shampoo I have used for a little while. It is a very mild hair cleanser and boasts of herbal ingredients as well. It comes in a pretty green tube with a flip-top cap and is easy to use. It also says on the pack that it does help in dandruff and to clean scalp without damaging it. It reduces hair fall. It has amla, shikakai and reetha in it.
This is manufactured in New Delhi. Many women struggle each day managing their hair. They subject it to chemical-laden hairsprays and gels, and blast it with heat. All of these things are prone to stripping hair of its outer protection and leaving it brittle and dull. Even worse, many of the conditioners and hair masks that are supposed to restore softness and shine leave residue and build-up behind.
Prolonged use of various shampoos had left my hair slightly dry. I wanted to try something herbal for a change and hence ended up using this. I like the packaging and the price it comes for. The shampoo is black-brown in colour which proves that much effort has not been taken to make it synthetic. I do not mind using it.
The smell is barely noticeable. It is very organic, just the usual organic shampoo smell. It lathers very well and leaves my hair very shiny and soft. The thing about herbal shampoos is that they do their job perfectly, but tend to leave the hair a little frizzy. That is the part I don’t like.
This shampoo is perfect for dry hair that needs extra moisture and nourishment. The special blend of herbs soothes the scalp and keeps your hair dandruff free, strong and more manageable. Also, it does not contain any SLS and parabens.
Pros of Semop Herbal Hair Cleanser:
- Very herbal, very organic, must try for ladies who have itchy scalp from using shampoos like Pantene, et., which has a very sharp chemical composition.
- Cute packaging.
- I personally like the smell.
- The quantity for 100 ml is good.
- Comes at a cheap price.
- Leaves hair really soft and shiny, the very organic shine!
- My scalp is not itchy at all.
- Good care for dry hair in winters.
- It is one of the very few herbal cleansers I have tried and I like it more over the conventional chemical-laden shampoos.
- This is good for everyday usage. For ladies who shampoo their hair every day, they should take extra care to make sure their shampoo is mild enough for everyday usage.
- Available easily all over.
Cons of Semop Herbal Hair Cleanser:
- Some may not like the smell.
- New company, not much information on the internet as well about the manufacturers.
4 on 5.
Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Shampoo
Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo
Jovees Anti Tan and Clarifying Herbal Face Pack
Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner with Vanilla and Honey
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser
Richfeel Scalp Cleanser Shampoo and Conditioner
Biotique Almond Oil Cleanser
Nyle Herbal Daily Cleansing Shine Shampoo