A moisturizing body wash that kisses skin with a soothing, refreshing scent. Be a bathing beauty with this rich, creamy body wash that cleanses and hydrates without drying the skin. The ultra-gentle formula produces luxurious, moisturizing foam and delicately scents your skin with a refreshing, stress-relieving extract. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: – 87% found the lather to be rich – 88% had soft skin – 82% reported more moisturized skin
Price : Rs 400
This is my first review from my recent Sephora Haul. I was browsing through the racks of the Makeup Candy land 😛 and came across a whole lot of body washes from Sephora. Since the summers are approaching, I wanted something hat smells very refreshing. I saw this one and it smelt pretty much like the Estee Lauder Body Cream – almost like an expensive perfume. I was sold. I recall that there was one in Mango flavour as well and it smelt like Maaza. 😛
- It is one of the most amazing smelling body washes I have tried. My previous most favorite one was the H20 Body wash that Aruna gifted to me. 🙂
- I love the simple clean and sleek packaging. Love the refreshing ocean blue color of the tube. Comes with anon fussy flip top cap.
- It lathers up super well.
- It leaves my skin soft and clean.
- It rinses off easily without leaving any residue behind.
- the fragrance totally fills up my bathroom and I love it. The fragrance lingers for hours if you don’t moisturize your skin after using this. I always moisturize my skin so for me the fragrance is limited only till my bath lasts. They have a body butter in the same fragrance, I guess I’d get that as well. 😛
- It does not strip off moisture from my skin and neither leaves my skin dry.
- You don’t need a lot of product in one go.
Overall I am addicted. I am going to keep re-purchasing it.I’d say, give it a sniff! 😉 I just wish it came in a travel size as well. 🙁
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4.5/5
My Experience at Sephora India (Delhi)
Sephora Blockbuster Palette 2010
Sephora Perfecting Cover Foundation in Medium
Sephora Kabuki Brush
Sephora Blush in Romantic Rose
The Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter
Lipice Lip Balm Blueberry
Sephora Blueberry Smoothing Body Scrub Review