When it comes to sheet masks, I don’t expect miracles out of them. They are good “pick me up” stuff when you are looking tired or something you would use often as maintenance for your skin. I picked up a few packs for Sephora Pomegranate Eye Masks.
USD 5/ INR 325 approximately.
These sheet masks come in these little cute packs. The eye masks are shaped in the form of eye contour. It fits fit pretty decently on my under-eye area. They are massive compared to some of the other under eye masks I have used, and I don’t mind that at all. As far as all the good stuff is going on my skin, I am all good. 😀 The masks are soaked in serum but they hold pretty well on to the skin without slipping.
The pomegranate eye mask is supposed to tone and energize the under-eye area. Does it live up to the claims? Well, to an extent. I do feel that it hydrates and refreshes my under eye area but it’s not the game changer or a miraculous under eye mask that would show results major results in one go. I’d call it a maintenance mask. You would use it to refresh your under-eye area and to take care of it.
1. Are good “pick me ups” any time of the day/ week / before the party and especially when you are travelling.
2. Are expensive for “one-time” use but you can stock them up especially for your flights/travel etc.
3. Hydrates and refreshes the under-eye area.
4. Doesn’t sting.
5. I like that they are pretty big.
6. Easily available in most metros.
7. Doesn’t have any great smell. I would have preferred them to smell of refreshing pomegranates, but they smell a bit chemical(y), not in a bad way though.
8. Are quite wet but hold on to the under-eye area pretty well.
Overall, I don’t mind repurchasing them over and over again. I use these masks quite often and always travel with them on flights. They are good but nothing out of the box. I would love to try other variants as well.
Sephora Green Tea, Pomegranate Sheet Mask
Sephora Collection Ultra Moisturizing and Brightening Rose Face Mask
Sephora Honey Mask
Sephora Moisturizing & Soothing Lotus Mask
Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer Revitalising Eye Mask
Sephora Collection Perfecting and Brightening Eye Mask Pearl
Korres Travel Skincare : Cucumber Eye Mask, Grapeseed Scrub, Grapefruit Mask
SK-II Signs Eye Mask