I went shopping today. I love shopping during the weekdays. I find it more peaceful to shop during the weekdays. the shops are less crowded and I can take as much time in the trial rooms or selecting products. Btw Makeup Forever prices in Sephora India are insane. the Aqua blush is for 3400/-. I’d rather buy Chanel or YSL at much lesser price. 😐 I mean the prices of most products are anyway pretty high in Sephora but MUFE really took the cake away. Now Estee Lauder and Clinique are also part of Sephora. Their individual stores still exist.
PS: MUFE has a store in Mumbai. As far as I remember the prices at their store are not as insane as those here in Sephora.
Anyhoo, here are the products I bought. 😀
- Burt’s Bees Daily White moisturizing Cream ( it’s parabens and mineral oils free. Rs 2200 for 50 gm)
- Benefit it’s Potent Eye Cream ( Rs 2460)
- Bamboo Anti Breakage Thermal Protectant Spray (it is free of parabens, sodium chloride, gluten and synthetic color. Rs 1600)
- Sephora Smooth Nail Polish remover. This is my second bottle of this. Absolutely amazing nail paint remover. Does not dry your nails a bit. (you get a smaller bottle of this as well. This is a 125ml bottle for Rs 480)
- Sephora Lagoon Creamy body Wash. Smells amazingly fresh . ( Rs 400)
- NYX Color Lip Balm Grazie ( Rs 340) . Always wanted it since I’ve read the review HERE
I also bought an oversize striped blazer and sparkly loafers from Zara 😀