I will be reviewing here today, one of my HG hair care product, and I wonder why I haven’t reviewed it as yet. When it comes to skincare/hair care products, I am never satisfied with a product completely and very rarely I buy the same product again. But this “Shatone scalp tonic” is one exception. I started using this around last year October and this is the third bottle I got.
What The Company Claims About The Product:
• Fortifies the hair and makes it stronger.
• It also helps to remove loose dandruff flakes and repair split ends.
• Specially designed to penetrate the roots and nourish the scalp, in order to achieve healthy looking, lustrous hair.
Method of Use
Apply directly on scalp, preferably every morning with cotton wool. Gently massage in circular movements with finger tips for a few seconds. Leave on. No need to wash hair after application as it is non-oily.
Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Harar Bahera (Myrobalans), Jatamansi (Spikenard) & Bael.
Price- INR 500
This scalp tonic comes in a long sturdy white plastic bottle, which is very simple/ordinary. The golden cap adds a little charm to it though 😀 it has a plastic cap on top which I had to pierce to start using it. The bottle is a bit translucent, so I am able to judge about the quantity used/left with when I hold it in front of the light 😀
My Experience With Shahnaz Husain Shatone Scalp Tonic:
This is my HG hair care product, like I mentioned this is the third bottle I got. My first exposure with this product happened last year when I got a hair spa done.
I had very weak hair roots, so every time I would do an oil head massage, it did more harm than good as I lost loads of hair strands after the massage. So, this made me stay away from hair oiling. I told about this to the hair stylist at my salon and he recommended me this. I remember I bought this the same day itself. Coming to how it works on hair and scalp. On immediate application, my scalps feels very energized, invigorated, stimulated along with a slight cooling sensation. It seeps in very quickly and doesn’t require a lot of hair massage like oils. I wonder if it has some alcohol content, as I have noticed that it just evaporates in some time if you take it out and just leave it unused
It has a strong but bearable fragrance, some thing you generally find in herbal/ayurvedic products. I have sniffed this, like the 100th time but I am still clueless as to how I should describe the fragrance. 😛
Ok, I have noticed that it has helped to a great extent in controlling my hair fall and increasing hair growth. I apply this on my scalp every alternate day with a cotton ball and then do a slight massage. I don’t loose a lot of hair, like the way I used to happen after hair oil massage. Also, it keeps the scalp clean and removes any dandruff/ flakes. Unlike oils it doesn’t weigh down my hair, so I can just leave it on my hair and comb/style normally. Overall it’s an excellent product and I have all the love for it 😀
Good About Shahnaz Husain Shatone Scalp Tonic:
• Controls hair fall
• Promotes fresh hair growth
• Keeps the scalp free from flakes and dandruff
• Promotes blood circulation of the scalp.
• Has a very energizing and invigorating effect on the scalp.
• Is an ayurvedic product, free from chemicals and made of natural ingredients, which rarely have any side effects.
• Easily available across stores.
• A little goes a long way, so 1 bottle lasts for at least 4-5 months.
Bad About Shahnaz Husain Shatone Scalp Tonic:
• Unlike its claim, I have not seen any effect on split ends.
• Does not nourish the hair, so if you have badly damaged or dry hair you will need hair oil massages.
• At INR 500, some of us may consider it expensive.
• The packaging is not so travel friendly.
IMBB Rating- 3.75 on 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*
Will I Buy Again= yes, of course, I am sure I will keep on buying this time and again to keep my hair intact 😛
Shahnaz Hussain’s Henna Precious Herb Mix
Shahnaz Hussain Softening Skin Wash vs Oriflame Silk and Cashmere in-Shower Moisturiser
Shahnaz Forever Rejuvenating Hair Conditioner
Shahnaz Forever Hair Oil
Shahnaz Husain Hair Touch up
Shahnaz Forever Dry Hair Shampoo
Livon Silky Potion
Constanta Superior Hair Tonic Essence
Treat Itchy Scalp With Home Remedies And Tips
Home Remedies for Common Scalp Problems
Palmolive Aroma Shower Gel ‘Morning Tonic’
Jovees Revitalizing Hair Tonic