In today’s post, I’m going to talk about how you can shape your eyebrows with a pair of tweezers. Tweezers are a very handy beauty tool. If you’re ever short on time and need your eyebrows to look perfect, then this is the best way to do it yourself. However, it’s important to do this the right way for best results. In this post, I will give you some handy tips and tricks that you can use to achieve the desired eyebrow shape using just a pair of tweezers at home. Let’s take a look at how you can do this.
1. Pick the right pair of tweezers: Picking the right pair of tweezers is most important. Don’t use anything that’s very pointy. Instead, opt for a sharp and slanted pair of stainless steel tweezers.
2. Make sure to tweeze right after a shower: The right time to tweeze is right after a shower, when your pores and hair follicles are open. This is the easiest and most painless way to tweeze your eyebrow hair.
3. Don’t use a magnifying mirror: This is a common mistake that most of us tend to make. Using a mirror that’s too magnified makes it easy for us to lose sight of the overall shape of the eyebrows. Use a big mirror instead of a small, magnifying one.
4. Make sure there’s enough light: Adequate light is essential to effective tweezing. This will help you see the shape clearly and won’t strain your eyes either.
5. Draw out your shape with a pencil: A good way to make sure that you don’t end up over-plucking your brows is to use an eyebrow pencil to outline the shape of your brows. Make sure that you outline your arch as well as the ends of the brow, so that you don’t tweeze those out and ruin the shape.
6. Keep an eyebrow brush handy: Keep an eyebrow brush handy to intermittently brush your eyebrow hairs upwards. This will help you get a good sense of how much you should be plucking out.
7. Don’t hesitate to trim your brows: Tweezing your eyebrows doesn’t have to be restricted to pulling the brow hairs out. You could also use a pair of scissors to trim the long hairs and the ends out. However, do this with caution so that you don’t clip off off too much.
8. Step back and take a look intermittently: Don’t forget to keep stepping back from the mirror every now and then to make sure that you’re following the overall desired shape of the eyebrow.
9. Soothe the skin afterwards: Once you’re done tweezing your eyebrows, you will notice that the skin in the area might be red or inflamed. Make sure to soothe the skin immediately, with aloe vera gel or a suitable moisturizer.
10. Use an eyebrow pencil and tint: To shape and style your eyebrows further, you can use a soft eyebrow pencil to fill in any gaps and an eyebrow tint to set them in place. This will add definition and a finished look to your brows.
How to Reduce The Pain Caused Due to Eyebrow and Upper Lip Threading
Beauty Formulas Eyebrow Shapers
6 Essential Dos and Don’ts of Eyebrow Tinting
10 Best Eyebrow Products for Beginners
Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit – Dark Brown
Top 10 Eyebrow Products that will Frame Your Face Beautifully