I’m back with another post! Today, we would be talking about side effects of hair extenso treatment. There are numerous ways to straighten the hair and three most popular ways are rebonding, keratin and extenso treatment. Rebonding hair is generally straightening the hair using rebonding cream which helps to break the bonds on the hair easily. While on the other hand, keratin treatment involves the use of keratin products which help to break the bonds and keep your hair straight for a long period of time. So, what is hair extenso treatment? Does it have any side effects? Here, we tell you about the same.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
What is hair extenso treatment?
Beauty experts have said that hair extenso treatment is similar to rebonding process but it helps to add a bit volume to the hair and also gives you sleek hair. Initially, your hair will look extremely sleek and straight but after one week, you will observe some volume in your hair. The effect of extenso treatment goes on for 9-12 months and is less harmful than hair rebonding. Generally, L’Oreal products are used in the extenso treatment.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Extenso treatment generally works on a micro level which helps to relax the bonds on the hair and restructure them so that they don’t go back to their wavy form. Extenso treatment is suitable for people with thin hair, highlighted hair, fine hair or processed hair.
What are the side effects of hair extenso treatment?
• Hair extenso treatment is much harmful as compared to the keratin treatment. When it comes to rebonding hair, hair extenso treatment is much better for hair straightening.
• It does not last for more than 5-6 months. But, if done properly, it can go up to one year.
• The new hair remains unaffected and may sometime leave you with extremely dry and frizzy hair.
• You will always need to apply protein-rich hair mask in order to keep your hair smooth, supple and hydrated.
• You are not allowed to swim and if you swim, it is certainly going to damage and affect your hair.
• Few women have suffered from hair loss after opting for hair extenso treatment.
• Maintaining your hair after hair extenso treatment is an expensive affair. You will need to use protein-rich mask, conditioner, and serum, so that it keeps your hair hydrated and supple throughout the day
• In few cases, it can lead to rashes on forehead skin and sometimes on the scalp as well.
• A pregnant woman should avoid opting for this process as the chemicals used in it can have side effects.
Common products used for hair extenso treatment:
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• L’Oreal Professionnel X-tenso Care Straight Shampoo
• L’Oreal Professionnel X-Tenso Care KIT
• L’Oreal X-tenso Straightening Hair Cream, Pack of 2
12 Shocking Side Effects of Lemon Juice
7 Side Effects of Electrolysis Hair Removal Treatment
7 Side Effects of Laser Hair Removal Method
6 Side Effects Of IPL Hair Removal
6 Side Effects of Permanent Hair Straightening
8 Side Effects of Hair Colouring Treatments Every Woman Should Know
Keratin Treatment Vs Rebonding for Hair Smoothening
All You Should Know About Cysteine Hair Treatment
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!