It has been a couple of weeks that I am using Sisleyouth Early Wrinkles and it claims to be an energising and hydrating daily treatment that fights the first wrinkles. Let’s see, does it do what it claims and does it justifies the crazy $198 price tag?
Sisleyouth is the first anti-aging treatment to use from the age of 25. It defends the skin’s youth potential thanks to the Pea extract which is rich in peptides. It combats the first signs of aging:
- The soy peptide extract helps to reduce the first wrinkles and improve the tone of the skin.
- It performs an energizing action: A powerful cocktail of active ingredients* including Kiwi, Ginseng, Buckwheat seed and Ginkgo biloba extracts minimizes the harmful effects of oxidative stress and fatigue on the skin. Essential oils with stimulating properties provide a fresh, revitalizing fragrance.
It moisturizes the skin intensely: To maintain moisture at an optimal level for 8 hours, a new natural extract derived from Wheat sugars encourages water to be retained in the stratum corneum.
- The first wrinkles fade away and the fine lines are smoothed. The skin is revitalized, more toned and all its energy is restored. A fresh and deliciously silky emulsion with a velvety matte finish. Non-comedogenic.
My Experience with Sisleyouth Hydrating Energizing Early Wrinkles:
It comes in a 40 ml plastic white tube which a black cap. The dispense mechanism is a pump which keeps the product fresh and hygienic till you use up the product. There is a transparent line on one side to show how much product you have used up. The packaging is simple, nothing that justifies the $198 price tag.
Sisleyouth is a creamy white-textured cream that goes on like butter on the skin. It offers a velvety matte finish, leaving skin hydrated, silky, and supple instantly after application.
It is advisable to use 1 or 2 pumps on the skin and for me, two pumps works just fine to cover the neck area too. The product instantly sinks into the skin and gives me good hydration. People with normal, combination or oily skin won’t need any additional hydration after this, but my dry skin, needs a little bit of additional moisturisation.
It is recommended for people after the age of 25, since that’s the age after your skin starts to show the first signs of ageing with fine lines and this treatment helps in diminishing those lines, and me being a skincare fanatic, I believe in taking care of everything beforehand.
This Sisleyouth treatment has a slightly botanical scent which fades away after the application. After using it for 3 weeks, I can definitely see that my skin feels better, soft, and hydrated. I also see that my skin tone has even-ed out. Talking about its effect on fine lines, I feel the fine lines around my mouth has slightly diminished and my skin looks great. Yes, this treatment is slightly pricey, but it does work, so it does justify the price range.
Pros of Sisleyouth Hydrating Energizing Early Wrinkles:
- Skin feels soft and hydrated.
- Fine lines are diminished.
- Skin looks great.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Packaging has a level indicator to show how much product is still remaining.
Cons of Sisleyouth Hydrating Energizing Early Wrinkles:
- Hefty price tag.
- Packaging is not up to the mark, does not justify the price tag.
Would I Recommend Sisleyouth Hydrating Energizing Early Wrinkles?
Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask
Sisley Express Flower Gel Mask
Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask
Sisley Botanical Floral Toning Lotion
Sisley Paris Confort Extreme Levres Nutritive Lip Balm
Colorbar Hydra White Intense Whitening Hydrating Anti Spot Serum
Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Hydrating Foundation
Kiehl’s Turmeric and Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque
St. Ives Energizing Citrus & Vitamin C Fresh Hydration Lotion
How to Reduce Facial Wrinkles
Natio Face Lift Results Renew Wrinkle Defence Cream