Suthol Multipurpose Antiseptic Liquid- REVIEW
At my home we all are very particular about our personal hygiene. We take care of brushing our teeth twice a day, using clean and separate towels, using antiseptic face creams and so on. Specially during these hot summers, it becomes important for all of us to make sure that our skin is healthy and infection-free not only externally but also internally. In my quest to find an antiseptic product, I came across Boroline Suthol multipurpose liquid.
For me Boroline is a trusted name and I believe that no other brand can be so convincing to me as this one. My grandma used it for herself, she gave it to my mom and my mom forwarded the same to me. I am very satisfied with the product. I have a mild sensitive skin but I am never bothered by its side effects. I got attracted to the green colored bottle and when I saw it was from Boroline, I thought of giving it a try. What Suthols claims? Suthol antiseptic liquid is manufactured by G.D.Pharmaceuticals which takes care of skin irritations, itches and infections. The Uses of Suthol are: Suthol can be used directly on
- On cuts
- On prickly heat
- After shave on skin rashes & itches
- After bath
- On insect bites
- Cetrimide- It is a quaternary ammonium disinfectant and cationic surfactant. It has bactericidal activity against gram positive and at a higher concentration, against some gram negative organisms.
- Chlorhexidine – Is an antiseptic that is active against gram positive and gram negative organisms. It disrupts the plasma membrane of the bacterial cell, and the bacterial cellular contents are lost.
- Chlorhexidine solutions leave a residue on the skin which gives a persistent anti bacterial effect lasting 1 or 2 days.
The antiseptic liquid comes in a green transparent bottle and the color of the liquid is also cute green. The liquid itself is green in color and has a mild fragrance. It is best suited for summers and is recommended for all skin types. It generally gets absorbed easily on my skin leaving it smooth, healthy and protected. I have used it on my skin several times. My skin is sensitive so whenever my skin feels dry or itchy I don’t hesitate to use this liquid, since I don’t have to worry about any side effects. How I use suthol:
- I directly apply suthol on affected skin. Either pour drop by drop on my palm and then apply with finger tips or wet a cotton ball for application.
- I always make sure to add some drops of it into the bucket for bathing.
- Sometimes I use it as an after bath body conditioner to remain fresh
- My skin is sensitive so whenever my skin feels dry or itchy after waxing/shaving, I just rub that area with suthol and my problem gets sorted out.
- Remember those napkin rashes…it aids in healing minor rashes…now I don’t worry any more during my special days.
- I like that the smell of this antiseptic liquid, is a great one. Can u believe that although it is an antiseptic but it doesn’t smell of medicine at all? Its smell gives a feeling as if it is made to protect.
- Suthol has a preventive effect on skin eruptions and infections
- Although I do not suffer from prickly heat, but have noticed applying suthol on the area makes the eruption vanish or less frequent than usual.
- I personally feel refreshed for long hours after having a suthol bath. Maybe I am addicted to it. But it is in a way good to be addicted to this liquid as it provides protection to the skin and body for hours after use.
- It has helped me get rid of my skin rashes and itchiness.
- I have also seen lesser or truly no skin infections in my family members since the use of this.
- It is very common to get a cut while working in kitchen and at that time I can just remember of Suthol Antiseptic liquid . I wash the part of the hurt first with the normal temperature water and wipe it with the clean cotton and I apply little amount of Suthol antiseptic liquid, After that I let the wound dry which gets cured just in few days. I feel it is very good if everyone can have the bottle of Suthol antiseptic liquid in their house.
- Unlike many antiseptic liquid, it doesn’t give any burning sensation.
- The cost of this product is reasonable and I love to buy the bottle again & again
- Overall it has become a basic necessity for me
- Ok let me think hard… sorry I couldn’t find any drawbacks in this liquid.
My Rating: :-* :-*:-*:-*
Bottom line: Overall I find Suthol as a protection that comes affordable in cost and effective results. I think a great antiseptic liquid has been launched in highly economical price, putting it to everyone’s reach. Everyone should start using it for healthy days ahead. I feel it is very good if everyone can have the bottle of Suthol antiseptic liquid in their house.