I hope you all are doing great. I hope you all had a great Lohri and Makkar Sankranti and now you all must be eagerly waiting for the coming long extended weekend. I have already made my plans for the coming weekends.
Today, I am going to share one of my current favourite DIY with you. Few weeks back, I was looking for the review of some product when I came across the review of ubtan launched by a particular organic brand. According to the writer, she liked the ubtan a lot but its price was a big con. I checked its ingredient list. It contains everything natural which we can easily spot in the market. So, I just thought about giving it a try. Surprisingly, it started showing the effects from the very first use itself. Now I am using this ubtan from the last 3-4 weeks and totally loving it.
So, without wasting any more time, I am quickly going to tell you the ingredients which are required in the ubtan and its procedure.
1. 1 Spoon of Black Lentil (Black Urad Dal)
2. 1 Spoon of Green Lentil (Green Moong Dal)
3. ½ Spoon of White Sandalwood Powder
4. ½ Spoon of Red Sandalwood Powder
5. Pinch of Turmeric
6. Rose Water
Step 1: Put Black Lentil and Green Lentil in a grinder and grind it for 30 seconds.
Step 2: Add Red and White Sandalwood Powder and Turmeric in this mixture.
Step 3: Make a fine paste with the help of Rose Water.
Step 4: Apply this Ubtan on your face and neck for 10-15 minutes.
Step 5: Once the Ubtan will dry, wash your face with luke warm water rubbing in anti-clockwise direction and apply your favourite moisturiser.
Benefits of the Ingredients used:
1. Black Lentil: It is not only good for our health but can also do wonders for our skin. It helps in making our skin naturally fair and flawless. It contains anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties.
2. Green Lentil: Did you know that adding Green Lentil in your diet on regular basis can protect you from Cancer. Apart from this amazing quality, it also works as an excellent cleanser and gently removes the excess oil from our face. It too contains anti-aging properties.
3. Red Sandalwood Powder:It is also known as ‘Raktha Chandan’. It helps in achieving flawless and glowing skin. It helps in treating various skin related problems like infection, acne, pimples, blemishes, pigmentation, sun burn, tanning, etc. Its regular usage helps in reducing the signs of ageing.
4. White Sandalwood Powder:It is an antibiotic element which makes our skin free from virus and bacteria. It helps in clearing the scars and makes our face soft and moisturised.
5. Turmeric:It has the natural skin lightening qualities. It helps in making our skin radiant and smooth. It is also effective in removing stretch marks and soothes the burn. Its usage helps in improving the texture and condition of skin.
6. Rose Water:It has anti-bacterial property which helps in fighting acne and eczema. It also helps in rejuvenating the skin and makes it soft, smooth and glowing.
As I have mentioned before, I am using this Ubtan from the last 3-4 weeks twice a week and totally loving it’s after effects. It has lightened my complexion up to two shades. Apart from lightening my complexion, it has also worked on removing my facial hairs upto an extent. I haven’t noticed any new pimple after I started using it. It has also faded my previous acne marks.
Some points to remember:
1. In case you can’t find Red Sandalwood Powder, you can skip this particular ingredient.
2. You can store the powdery form of both the pulses in an air tight container.
3. Try to avoid using regular turmeric; it can stain your face. Replace it with Amba Haldi if possible.
4. You can also use this Ubtan on your hands and other body parts. It helps in removing the tan.
I hope you will like this Ubtan and it will show the same results on you too. It will not take much time to show the results. It will start showing the results from the very first use. So don’t waste your time and give it a shot but don’t forget to share your experience with me.
5 Homemade Skin Lightening Face Masks
Vaseline Healthy White Skin Lightening Body Milk
Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan Review
Homemade Ubtan for Winters
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Some Cheap and Effective Home Remedies