When it comes to beauty and fashion, Kim Kardashian knows the best! And that’s why she owns 124 million followers on Instagram!!! To look as good as Kim Kardashian, you need to spend a lot of money! She revealed her entire list of skin care products on her website and app, which total up to around $4,500, which when converted into Indian rupees, adds up to INR 312907!!! Thank you Kim! In an interview, she stated that she loves trying different skin care products but there are some products which she believes she can never give up on. Let’s find out her favourites!
Facial serums are designed to regenerate cells and and bring new cells on the surface of the skin. It also boosts collagen production which keeps signs of ageing at bay. A serum works to brighten up and dull tired skin and improves skin’s overall health, and that’s why Kim loves her serums and below is the list of serums she swears by:
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum- price- $300
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Serum made with hyaluronic acid, price-$350
- La Mer’s Genaissance de La Mer The Serum Essence, price- $630. It contains soothing seaweed
extract and nourishing sweet almond oil.
- Soothing La Mer The Concentrate, price-$470
- The fine line-fighting Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Longevity Concentrate. Price $510
2. Facial Oils:
Facial oils are a natural source of skin vitamins and antioxidants, they contain a good dose of omega fatty acids which is beneficial for skin health. Also facial oils keeps your skin younger and radiant for longer! Below is the list of facial oils Kim loves to use:
- La Mer’s The Renewal Oil. Price-$245 which contains moisturizing meadowfoam seed oil.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’s Hydrating Oil. Price-$64, it’s made with jojoba and rosehip oil.
Other skin care products Kim uses in her skin care routine:
1. Lancer Method’s Polish. price-$75. It’s an exfoliating facial scrub which contains brown sea algae,
vitamin A and E, pumpkin and pomegranate extracts and Magnesium Oxide and Sodium
2. Cleanse. Price – $55, This is a daily cleanser which contains Oat extract which soothes skin and
Licorice Root Extract which calms skin.
3. Lancer skin Care the Method Nourish. Price $125- It is a moisturiser enriched with antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid, Hexapeptide-48 which improves skin elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles.
Nourishing Avocado Oil and Nasturtium Flower Extract.
4. Lancer method Facial Cream, price- $455
5.Guerlain’s Orchidée Impériale Eye and Lip Contour Cream price- $200.
6. Dr. Barbara Sturm Sun Drops. Price – $145. This is sunscreen which has a SPF 50. It also has
7. La Mer The Perfecting Treatment. Price $245, This cream claims to provide even skin tone, blurs pores, and adds a glow to the skin, improves texture gradually after regular usage, soothes skin and
8. La Mer Crème de la Mer Moisturizing Cream. Price $475. This creams claims to improve skin
texture by making it more softer and firmer in a short span of time.
9. Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare. Price $15. This oil is used on stretch marks and is specially formulated for
pregnant women/new mothers. The oil retains lost moisture and fades stretch marks and scars.
3. Anti-Ageing Products that Kim Kardashian uses:
Anti-ageing creams prevent premature fine lines and wrinkles and delays signs of ageing. You can start using anti-ageing products in your mid 20’s or late 20’s but the earlier the better. Here is the list of anti-ageing skin care products Kim Kardashian uses:
- The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion. Price $15
- The Lancer Method’s Contour Décolleté price- $185- This is a neck and chest firming concentrate which fights signs of ageing and brightens the skin.
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial. Price $80. This is an exfoliator and facial cleanser. The product is fragrance free/toxin free and doesn’t test on animals.
Kim has a huge list of skin care products and there are a few which we can definitely pick! Thanks for reading!