This article is a review on a blush from the brand “Skinfood.” This product comes in an extremely adorable packaging, it has mesmerizing floral fragrance, is highly pigmented and the color is perfect for my skin tone. I have been trying this blush for a month and have only good things to say about it. So, here comes more details on Skinfood Rose Cheek Chalk Blush Rose Pink.
Soft rosehip oil to provide a sheer, gorgeous makeup finish. A variety of pearls reflect light in different directions to create the appearance of depth and radiance. Its creamy texture allows for easy application and allows it to be applied well over powder.
My Experience with Skinfood Rose Cheek Chalk Blush Rose Pink:
This product comes in a cute pot packaging. The jar is made up of a clear plastic and has a golden color lid which gives it a royal appearance or like a family heirloom that gets passed on from one generation to another – this description might sound absurd, but it is true. Inside this tiny jar there comes a tiny sponge applicator which actually works at dabbing product on to the skin.
“Rose Pink” can be described as a cool-toned bubble gum pink color. It appears shocking pink in the jar but less intense and more natural upon application. The sponge picks up the blush well and I can dab it on to the apples of my cheek. It is a cream product so it can be applied on or underneath powder. It can also be applied before foundation application to let the subtle color of the blush peak through. It can be dabbed on with fingers as well, but I personally prefer a dense brush to dab on the product.
I do not recommend a fluffy brush as it fails to apply cream products. Since the texture of the product impressed me so well, I do recommend this blush. It comes in 3 different shades and will suit most skin tones. I prefer wearing cool-toned blushes so as not to accentuate the blue, dark circles under the eye. I would recommend a cool-toned blush for that and this particular shade is the right kind of pink for me.
This product is affordable and since it is by the brand Skinfood and I hope that it contains benign ingredients that are gentle on skin. It contains mild shimmer particles in it which adds a radiant glow to face and is perfect for everyday wear. The ingredient list is not disclosed in English but so far it has not harmed my skin in any manner.
Pros of Skinfood Rose Cheek Chalk Blush Rose Pink:
- An affordable, well-made blush which comes in an extremely cute packaging.
- It comes in a decent size pot and will last a while even if used regularly.
- The shade of this blush is the right kind of pink for me.
- Contains mild shimmer particles in it which add a radiant glow to face.
- I enjoy the texture of this product. It is a cream product and can be applied with a sponge or a dense brush or a finger as well.
- It blends well into a seamless finish.
- The sponge provided it equally cute and useful.
- It comes in 3 different shades.
- Contains the goodness of rosehip oil.
- It has amazing rose fragrance.
Cons of Skinfood Rose Cheek Chalk Blush Rose Pink:
- Availability can be an issue for some.
- The ingredient list is not disclosed in English and this is a big drawback for me because it makes me a little skepitcal about the long term effect of the product.
This blush has good quality and applies and blends well. It comes in a cute packaging and smells amazing. I do recommend this product. It is an affordable blush by a trusted brand so is worth a try.
Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum
SkinFood Egg White Pore Mask
Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Wash Off Mask
Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off
Colorbar All Day Rose Gold Lip and Cheek Color Blush Stick
L’Oreal True Match Blush – Rosy Cheeks
Jane Iredale Barely Rose PurePressed Blush
Covergirl Rose Silk Classic Color Blush
Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duos – Pink Blush
Sugar Contour De Force Mini Blush 02 Pink Pinnacle