This product is an accessory for face pack application or to ensure that toner and serum gets absorbed into the skin well. This is the first time that I am trying a product of this type. Until now, such products seemed unnecessary to me, but after using it, I realized that this product is a better way to utilize products, especially serum-based products and toners.
Tightly fits skin with even small amount of toner. Thick but not fluffy, less skin irritation, can be used for multiple purposes.
My Experience with Skinfood Tight Tissues for Skin Pack:
These tissues come snugly packed in a cardboard box with a flap on the broad side to pick up tissues one at a time. They are made of soft, fibrous material, but not too soft that it crumbles or disintegrates as soon as it comes in contact with a liquid. The pack holds 60 tissues and are such shaped in such a way that it can be used under-eye area as well. The back side of the packaging shows how the tissues can be used. The description is in Korean, but the pictures are self explanatory.
The best way to use this product is to pick a tissue with clean, dry fingers, to keep rest of the tissues clean. Then, pour a smaller amount of toner than usual on the tissue and wipe onto face starting from the inner areas of your face moving to the outer areas following the skin texture. As per personal preference, either gently pat skin with the tissue to allow better absorbing of the toner or let it sit on the desired area of the face. I usually let the tissue sit on the apples of my cheeks after I use it to apply toner on the rest of my face. For serum application, apply serum on the tissue and cut it following the dotted line and place it on the forehead, under-eye area, or chin as a cotton mask. The shape of the tissues makes it ideal for application in curvaceous areas such as under eye area or mouth area and so on. The tissues can be separated after cutting to use the cotton mask with a single layer or we can use the cotton pad with a double layer before cutting.
These tissues are made up of fibrous material with good absorbing capacity. They stick to the skin well and help skin soak up the product well. This is a unique product, but it helps get better usage out of serums and toners.
Pros of Skinfood Tight Tissues for Skin Pack:
- These tissues come packed in a cardboard box with a flap on the broad side to pick up tissues one at a time.
- They are made of soft, fibrous material that hold their form even after they come in contact with a liquid.
- We get 60 tissues for an affordable price.
- The tissues are such shaped that they can be used in the under-eye area as well. The back side of the packaging shows how the tissues can be used. The description is in Korean but the pictures are self explanatory.
- They help skin better absorb serums and toners and better utilize these products.
Cons of Skinfood Tight Tissues for Skin Pack:
- The description on the back side is in Korean and this is not convenient for users across the globe.
- The size of the tissues should have been a bit bigger so that they could cover more surface area.
Would I Repurchase Skinfood Tight Tissues for Skin Pack?
It is a good product that helps skin absorb serums and toners better and can prevent wastage and better utilization of product. I do recommend these tissues to others who feel that toners and serums are not being absorbed by their skin well and want to make layering of skin care products easier.
SkinFood Egg White Pore Mask
Skinfood Rice Brightening Cleansing Cream
Skin Food Peach Sake Emulsion
Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off
Garnier Skin Active Hydra Bomb Tissue Mask – Green Tea
DIY Egg Sheet Mask for Glowing Skin