WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Sleek Makeup Aruba Blush 890 Review, Swatch, FOTD
Claims : Aruba provides the ultimate colour of paradise, sweep on lightly for a tropical wash of coral or layer to build an intense holiday hue. Team with the Curacao i-Divine and Bonaire pout polish to complete your colourful Caribbean inspired look.
Price : 4.30 pounds
Purchase from Sleek Makeup – > http://www.sleekmakeup.com/en/products/blush-aruba-468.aspx
What I like about Sleek Makeup Aruba Blush :
- Aruba is a deep burnt orange blush. It is actually the same colour as hanumaan jee ka tika. 😛 I totally love the colour. It adds variety to my blush collection and work beautifully in medium to dusky skin tones.
- it si very pigmented. Just a swipe of colour would give you enough colour for you cheeks.
- You get 8 gm of product as opposed to 6 gms that you usually get.
- The saying power is awesome. It stays on me all day long with only foundation as a base.
- It come with a cute wide mirror, which is useful.
- The packaging is sleek and would barely take any place in your bag.
- It does not fade in patches.. it kinda disappears evenly by the end of the day.
What I do not like about Sleek Makeup Aruba Blush :
- Can be purchased only form sleek makeup’s website.
Overall, I totally love Aruba. It takes me back to summers and beaches. 😀 It looks quite scary in pan but you can sheer it down and bring it to a nice coraly colour. The fact that it is so pigmented, you can easily go overboard with it. So take it as a caution. I don’t see this working much for very fair skin tones . I would say that it would be a good one to have in your collection.
Aruba is part of sleek makeup caribbean collection. SO I am not sure if it is a limited edition blush.
And this is how it looks on me. 🙂
Indian makeup and Beauty Blog Rating 4/5
Have you used Sleek Makeup Aruba Blush ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Sleek Pout Polish Bonaire Tinted Lip Conditioner Review, Swatch
Caribbean Collection Photos, Swatches
Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
Lakme Pure Rouge in Ginger Surprise and Avon True Color Blush in Peche