Dear IMBB readers!!
Hope 2015 is suiting you just fine.
Today, I have come with a review that will add that dash of color in your beauty kits 😉 Just in time for the season of love, the Valentine’s month, I have come with a review of the famed “Vintage Romance” Eye shadow palette by Sleek. So without wasting any more time, I will get straight to the review.
The i-Divine series comprise 12 highly pigmented and long-lasting shades for every mood and occasion. The Vintage Romance collection features a range of neutral and burgundy shades that you can mix and match. Perfect for a shouldering, dramatic evening look.Apply shades alone or mix to create your own look, using enclosed applicator or separate eye shader brush.
• Long lasting coverage
• High pigmentation so effects can be seen even with light application
• Versatile colors for Day to Night looks
My Experience with Sleek Makeup i-Divine Vintage Romance:
The palette comes in a standard sleek packaging. The packaging is no fuss but quite sturdy. Actually, it is the product inside that matters, and boy does it WOW!!!
It has 12 absolutely gorgeous shades. Before I go into the detail of the shades, a few lines on the quality of the product. These mineralized eye shadows are at par with the MAC mineral eye shadows. Fabulous quality, excellent pigmentation. I have not experienced any fallout and the glitter is so finely milled, it becomes one with the color.Again, absolutely gorgeous!!!The staying power is amazing and is beautifully enhanced with a primer.
Now, drum-roll please, let’s talk about the delectable shades:
1. Pretty in Paris:Very pigmented zingy Silver.It can be used as highlighter on the brow bone and if used heavily, it can be used all over the lid.
2. Meet in Madrid:Cleopatra gold. Its gold shade captures the light, and when paired with Court in Cannes and Lust in LA, it really brings out your eyes.
3. Court in Cannes:A frosted brown that looks darker in the pan. Very buildable from light brown to a dark color.
4. Lust in LA:A beautiful Bronze brown. Very smooth and very pigmented. It can be used on lower lash line to add drama.
5. Romance in Rome:Deep dark purple .But well, the most disappointing. It’s not pigmented enough .
6. Propose in Prague:Think Aishwarya Rai’s eye makeup in Mohabbatein? Bang on, lovely neutral matte .
7. A Vow in Venice: Having a purple base, this is a sort of plum color. Less shimmer and more matte when applied on lids.
8. Marry in Monte Carlo:Deeply pigmented gorgeous purple color .Looks very nice!
9. Honeymoon in Hollywood:Sparkly purple with good color payoff.
10. Bliss in Barcelona:It’s such a royal color, absolutely gorgeous, but not as creamy as others.
11. Forever in Florence:Deep maroonish burgundy. It is another fabulous shade for bold eye makeup.
12. Love in London: Say hello to dark starry skyline!! A must-have color, black with glitter.
Pros of Sleek Makeup i-Divine Vintage Romance :
• Very creamy mineral eye shadows.
• Versatile color selection for looks from sophisticated to drama, day to night.
• Very finely milled glitter.
• Great staying power.
Cons of Sleek Makeup i-Divine Vintage Romance :
• Some shades are not as great as the other as far as creaminess is concerned.
IMBB Rating: 4.6/5
Full paisa vasool product!! I would highly recommend!!
Sleek Makeup i-Divine Mineral Based Primer Palette Review
Sleek Makeup Ultra Matte i-Divine Palette V2 Darks
Sleek Makeup Acid I-Divine Palette
Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Palette Review, Swatches – Nude Collection
Sleek Makeup Berry Collection