With it’s intense carbon black formulation, Lash Out volumises and lengthens lashes to maximum effect! The spiral nylon brush captures each and every lash, ensuring that lashes are evenly coated with no signs of clumping. The narrow wand reaches in to inner corners for a precise and defined finish from root to tip.
For best results hold the mascara wand at the base of your lashes and wiggle the brush from side to side pulling the brush through as you go.
Price : Rs 550 approx
My Experience : It is one of the very good mascaras I have tried in last few months.
- The packaging is super pretty.
- The brush is thin with short bristles so it get to the roots of the lashes and is also able to coat the lashes on the very corner of the eyes.
- The mascara is super duper black, which I like the lot.
- It thickens and lengthens the lashes. In 2-3 coats it gives loads of drama to the lashes. And I love these over the top black looking mascaras. You may find it a teeny bit clumpy but honestly, I don’t mind that. It really adds that boost to the lashes.
- It has never irritated my eyes.
- It does not smudge, flake or smear all day long.Your lashes look pretty even at the end of the day. But this is not a waterproof mascara.
Have you used Sleek Makeup Lash Out Mascara? Please rate in the box below
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Palette Review, Swatches – Nude Collection
Sleek Makeup Suede Blush Review, Swatch, FOTD : Nude Collection
Sleek Makeup Pout Polish Bare Minimum
Sleek Makeup Pout Paint Photos, Swatches
Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches
Sleek Pout Polish Bonaire Tinted Lip Conditioner Review, Swatch
Sleek Pout Polish Chocolate Kiss 948 , Perfect Plum 949
Sleek Makeup Caribbean Collection Photos, Swatches
Sleek Wax Pack with Aloe Vera: Facial Hair Remover
Sleek Makeup Aruba Blush Review, Swatch, FOTD
Storm i-Divine Palette
Bad Girl i-Divine EyeshadowPalette
Makeup Oh So Special EyeshadowPalette Review, Swatches
Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara Review
Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara Review