WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
How are you all doing? I hope tea and coffee and the yummilicious ‘Gajar ka Halwa’ is helping you to survive in this season.Today, I am going to share an amazing DIY for your lovely eyes. I am sure no one love puffy eyes. This eye mask will help you in soothing and pampering your pretty eyes.
We all love applying different types of face packs, masks, scrubs on our face. We all have different face packs for different occasions. Pampering the skin on weekends is always on our priority list. But most of the times, we ignore our eyes. ‘Avoiding the area near the eyes’ is indicated on almost all face packs. But we can’t ignore the fact that eyes also play an important part in defining our personality. Imagine a flawless and glowing face but with tired puffy eyes. I am sure no one wants to face this situation in life.
So, without wasting any more time, I am quickly going to tell you the ingredients which are required in the mask and the procedure.
1. Half Spoon Coffee.
2. Aloe Vera Gel.
3. 1 Vitamin E capsule.
Step 1:Transfer the content of Vitamin E Capsule in a bowl.
Step 2: Add Aloe Vera Gel and Coffee in the same bowl.
Step 3: Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and make a paste.
Step 4: Gently apply this mixture on the area below your eyes and leave it for 5-6 minutes.
Step 5: Swipe the area with help of cotton dipped in Rose Water or Plain Water.
Benefits of the ingredients used:
1. Coffee: There are several eye creams available in the market which contains coffee in their ingredient list. Applying it under the eyes not only helps in reducing puffiness but also helps in reducing dark circles and fine lines.
2. Vitamin E: Its usage helps in the reduction of undereye bags. It also helps in nourishing the dry skin under the eyes. Regular usage helps in removing the fine lines and saggy skin below the eyes.
3. Aloe Vera Gel: Applying Aloe Vera Gel under the eyes is the easiest and cheapest method to get rid of those scary eye bags. Market is flooded with products which contains the goodness of Aloe Vera.
I started using this eye mask on the recommendation of my friend. In the beginning, I was bit confused whether to use it on the most delicate area or not. So finally I tried it on my mom and was quite impressed with the outcome. It showed the same result on me too. Now I use this mask on weekends to pamper my eyes or whenever I want some quick solution for my puffy eyes. I am more than satisfied with this amazing mask.
Some points to remember:
1. Do not leave the mask for more than 5-6 minutes otherwise it will stretch the under eye skin.
2. You can use this mask on your as well. It helps in refreshing the dull and tired skin.
3. Avoid using this mask too frequently (more than twice a week)..
I hope you will like this mask as much as me my mom likes it. Hopefully it will show the same results on you too. Do try it on the coming weekend and don’t forget to share your experience with me.
Homemade Soothing Eye Mask: Do It Yourself
Shahnaz Husain Shaweeds Seaweed Under Eye Mask Review
Homemade Cucumber and Aloe Vera Eye Mask: Do It Yourself
Basicare Soothing Mini Eye Gel Mask Review
Faces Smoothing Eye Gel Mask Review