WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Not everyone has the perfect hair they want. I have had my struggles with thinning of hair for a while when I did not take care of it at all. If you have fine and thin hair, then you need to make sure you have a good regime for your hair. Also, avoid using some of these hair care products!
1. Hot tools – Hot tools on a regular basis are anyway not good for our hair whether you have thick or thin hair. But people with thin should avoid too many blow dries and also straightening too much. This will make your hair look thinner than what it is.
2. Oil based pomade or gel based sprays – The more you use oil based or gel based sprays in your hair, your tresses will stick together giving your hair a thinner appearance. You can use a texturizing spray instead of any of these two options.
3. Too much oil – When you have thin hair, you cannot make it thick by applying oil constantly. If you do not remove the oil properly from the hair then you can get dandruff at times and end up losing more hair. Make sure you oil with only a small amount, and only once a week. Applying too much oil is not going to make your hair extra thick instantly. Thin hair might be hereditary as well.
4. Hair growth pills – This is not exactly a hair care product but people do take pills for various hair issues. Hair growth pills might just increase the length of your hair. So it is better to stay away from pills than to take any risk.
5. Hair thickening products – There are certain products in the market by coveted brands which advertise hair thickening. All these products contain tons of chemicals and most of them don’t show results. Most of these thickening shampoos contain something called hydrolysed protein which only provides temporary results. If you think these shampoos will give you a long term solution, then you are just wasting your money.
6. Chemical products – If you are using hair masks, serums, etc. with tons of chemicals then you will never improve the condition of your hair. The more chemical you pile on to your hair, the more damaged it will get. So avoid too many hair care products and stick to the basic products which are chemical free.
Some Bonus Tips:
• Don’t let your hair grow out too long; it will just form a tail at the end. I have been through this phase and it did not look good at all. The simple solution is to keep your hair short and get a U cut from the back. You can also get a straight cut behind, but not a V.
• When you pick a shampoo and conditioner, make sure they are mild products and can cleanse your scalp well. Also, don’t pile on conditioner or use it every day. Try using lesser conditioner because at the end of the day it is packed with chemicals.
• Try using homemade masks for your hair. Keep it simple and opt for a basic banana mask or a curd mask to condition the hair.
• Last but not the least, don’t over comb it to a level where it starts looking like you have hair stuck to your scalp. Run your hands through your hair to give it a messy and a little volumized attire.
I hope this guide helped you out. Thank you for reading.
How To Stay Fit and Look Good During Pregnancy
50 + Makeup Looks from 2015 🙂
Look Like Kylie Jenner with these 8 Holy Grail Makeup Tips!
Easy Hair Care Tips For Brides-To-Be
Hibiscus for Hair Care
5 Must-Have Baby Products For Your Beauty Regimen
10 Things You will Relate to if You are A Shopaholic
Best Hairstyles for Fine Thin Hair with Bangs
How to Turn Thin Wavy Hair into Curly Voluminous Looking Tresses
Homemade Mask for Thin Lifeless Hair