Figure obsession among women is nothing new. Everyone wants to have a size zero figure and a super hot slim body in no time these days. But what they don’t realize is that by joining slimming centers or starving themselves they might get the desired results but it will certainly have a bad outcome in the long run.
Food does not make anyone fat, it is the bad food habits that make people overweight. It is a well known fact but still people starve themselves. Dieting, if necessary, should always be done under a medical supervision otherwise it may have certain terrible consequences such as:
• Digestive problems
• Inability to concentrate
• Dehydration etc.
The golden mantra for staying slim is by keeping a check on your calories intake. Right balance between calories in and calories out helps to stay fit, slim and healthy.
Tips to stay slim:
1) Eat in moderation: Do not deprive yourselves from the pleasure of eating food but instead try to eat in moderation. Eat small meals six times a day this helps to control blood sugar and thus makes loosing weight easier.
2) Avoid late night eating: Never eat food right before going to bed or after a long period of inactivity as doing so generate our body’s mechanism for storing fat.
3) Never skip breakfast: After the whole night starvation our body needs energy in the morning, so whatever we eat will be burned down and stored in the form of fat by or body.
4) Drink water: Always drink a glass of water before your meals as it will help to fill the stomach and enable you to reach higher level of satisfaction with relatively less food.
5) Exercise: Engage yourself in some form of physical activity to burn calories and stay slim.
6) Avoid eating junk foods: Unhealthy meals should be avoided as they will only increase your calorie intake.
7) Do not eat between meals: Between the meals snacks should be avoided as it will help our body to burn calories at a faster rate and increase the metabolism.
9) Avoid fatty food: Pastries, ice creams, rice, curd, milk products like cheese, etc should be avoided. Cut down on red meat and deep fried meals.
10) Don’t starve yourself: Do not eat too little as it would have a negative impact on your body. Nutritional requirements of a body must always be fulfilled.
In my opinion women should try more to stay fit than to stay slim. What do you think?
Top 7 Ways To Stay Fit at Office
Water : Health & Beauty Benefits
Health and Beauty Benefits of Olive Oil
Health & Beauty Benefits of Papaya
10 Health Tips Using Water
Health and Beauty benefits of Coconut Oil
How to Lose Weight in 4 Weeks- Diet Chart for Weight Loss
Top 10 Diet Excuses : Eat Right, Lose Weight
Easy and Effective Ways to Lose Weight
4 Yoga Asanas to Lose Weight
Does Dieting Really Work for Weight Loss?
NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil in Natural and Hot Red