WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : Stila’s iconic tinted moisturizer got a makeover!
Introducing the new and improved Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 that is now WATER-RESISTANT!. It’s more than just makeup; it’s sheer luminous color infused with light-diffusing pigments to help diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, plus it includes skin-enhancing ingredients such as ginger root extract, gingko biloba leaf extract and chamomile for antioxidant protection.
This revolutionary oil-free, tinted moisturizer multitasks as a skin-hydrating, skintone-perfecting, SPF-protecting complexion enhancer. The micro-fine light diffusing pigments create a sheer wash of natural color and help diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Its oil-free formula melts right into the skin and dries down, creating a gorgeous glow without the tackiness or greasiness.
Other key benefits include:
- Oil-free tinted moisturizer with SPF 20 protection
- Light-diffusing pigments help diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Ginseng root extract and Gingko Biloba Leaf extract provide potent antioxidant benefits and help prevent premature aging
How To :
Sheer Color SPF 20 is quick, easy, and effective. It moisturizes, protects, and covers. Apply with fingers for best results. Layer the product where more coverage is needed.
- Mix Perfecting Concealer with Sheer Color SPF 20 for fuller coverage or a night look.
- Touch up Sheer Color SPF 20 with Illuminating Powder Foundation. The compact is portable and allows for on-the-go touch ups.
- For a quick 5-minute look, apply Sheer Color SPF 20, Convertible Color, Convertible Eye Color, MAJOR Major Lash Mascara, and Lip Glaze, for a perfect, polished look
This is probably my first tinted moisturizer. I don’t buy tinted moisturizers ever. You can mix a bit of moisturizer in your foundation to sheer down your foundation and you have your tinted moisturizer. Plus if you want more coverage, you can use the foundation directly.
But since I travel a lot these days and different places have different weather conditions, I wanted something light, easy to use and that photographed well. I thought of giving this TM a try.
It comes in 8 shades. I picked up ‘Warm’, which matches perfectly with my skin tone. It come sin an easy squeeze tube, very easy to travel with.
- You have to have a pretty decent skin to start with if you want to use this product. It provides a sheer coverage – sort of just even out the skin tone and adds a light dewiness to the skin. If you want a bit more coverage, you’d have to apply another layer. It looks very natural.
- It has slightly runny consistency. It spreads well and you don’t need to apply a ton of product in one go.
- Had SPF 20
- It stays on almsot all day long – atleast 6 + hours.
- It does not make my face shiny or greasy at all. I have dry skin so most face products that I use don’t make my skin shiny or greasy any way.
- It does not settle in fine lines. Neither does it accentuate the pores.
- Fantastic product for college or office going women.
- It has never broke me out.
- It photographs pretty decent during the day time. But for evenings, I would not use this.
- It is not buildable so don’t expect it to give you any extra coverage. It wouldn’t hide your scars and blemishes.
- Contains dimethicone, which can be allergic to some people.
- It has sparkly illuminating particles. They are not scary sparkly but if you have pores, you might not want to use this.
Overall, I like this product. I don’t think it is a must have. In our Indian market, Maybelline BB Cream , Garnier BB cream or Olay tinted Moisturizer are very good face products for everyday wear and work pretty much the same way as this TM.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 3.5/5
Wish you all a very very Happy Holi. 🙂
Swatches: (just dewiness and almost nil coverage after it is spread out)
My Stila Makeup Shopping
Stila Mineral Matte Eye Shadow Nanda Devi
Stila Lip Glaze Kitten
Stila Kajal Eyeliner – Smoky Quartz
Victoria’s Secret Garden Passionate Kisses Skin Silkening Body Lotion
Victoria’s Secret Garden Silkening Body Splash ‘Endless Love’
Stila In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette Review
Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick Carina Review, Swatch