WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
In today’s environment, every other girl faces hair fall. Pollution, stress, adulterated food and genetics play an important role in triggering hair fall. We cannot completely stop hair fall and some hair fall is scientifically considered normal, however, excessive hair fall could be stopped. Also, you’ll learn how to promote hair regrowth. Check out our top tips and tricks to stop hair fall and promote hair regrowth.
1. Change Your Hair Oil:
Your hair needs constant nourishment to remain healthy. A good hair oil nourishes follicles and hair. Oiling regularly will also condition your hair and keeps breakage, dry ends and split ends at bay. Always massage oil into circular motion to allow oil to sink into the first layer of the scalp. You could try coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, avocado oil or egg oil.
2. Green Tea:
Some studies have been done and the results suggest that using green tea may prevent hair loss and promote hair growth as it contains antioxidants. Just brew 2 bags of green tea in 1 cup of water. Let the tea cool slightly, and then apply it to your hair by pouring it all over your scalp. Secure it with a shower cap or a towel. Leave the tea on for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Then, rinse your hair thoroughly.
3. Switch to Organic Shampoo:
Keep your hair and scalp clean by washing your hair at least 3 times a week. A clean scalp lowers the risk of infections and dandruff which may lead to hair breakage or hair loss. Use a mild shampoo to avoid harsh detergents like sulphate and paraben. Try herbal/organic shampoo instead.
4. Take Hair Supplement:
Iron and protein are the two basic elements required for hair growth. Eat a diet enriched with protein and iron. Also, omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, Vitamin A and C. All of these strengthen hair follicles.
5. Avoid Chemical Treatments:
Chemically treatments like dying, bleaching, straightening or perming go through a lot of pulling, pinning, wrapping during the process which can cause hair to be weakened at the root and fall out. It’s better to avoid these treatments till your hair fall stops and your roots are stronger.
6. Try Natural Home Remedies:
• Natural juices like that of onion, garlic or ginger are known to promote hair growth. Remove juice, apply them on the scalp, leave it overnight and wash using a mild shampoo.
• Aloe Vera is an another option to prevent hair loss. Simply use aloe Vera gel on your scalp and keep it for 1 hour. Aloe vera balances the pH levels of the scalp. It is also beneficial for dry, fizzy hair.
• Amla and shikakai are Indian Ayurvedic herbs and have been used as hair loss medicine since decades. Mix amla power and shikakai powder and add some water to form it into a thick paste. Apply on your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Wash it off using a mild shampoo.
• Hot Oil Treatment: Mix coconut oil, olive oil and almond oil. Warm it in a bowl. Apply oil on the scalp and massage for 2-3 minutes in circular motions. You can leave the oil anywhere from 1 hour to throughout the night and either way it will help you.
10 Tips to Stop Hair Fall in Monsoon
7 Home Remedies to Stop Hair Fall Immediately
How to Stop Hair Loss due to PCOS
How to Prevent Hair Loss And Breakage Due To Smoothing
Natural Cure For Baldness And Hairfall
8 Ways to Use Eggs for Hair Regrowth
8 Ways to Regrow Thinning Hair
8 Effective Remedies for Hair Loss Due to Hard Water
7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth
Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss