WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Love the straight hair look but still fighting with the dry weather and frizzy hair. You are not alone! If you want to stop your straightened hair from frizzing back because of weather, then here are some awesome tips that would help you flaunt straight hair all through the day.
1. Shower with a hair straightening shampoo: Pick a good straightening shampoo and conditioner for a sleek, frizz-free look. Hunt for products labelled “anti-frizz,” “smooth hair,” and “deep-conditioning.” Always use a conditioner right after shampooing to add moisture and hydration to your hair. Well-hydrated hair will hardly show frizzy texture. Our suggestions would be – Our suggestions would be Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo, Matrix Biolage Smooth Proof Camellia Smoothing Shampoo, Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Dry like a pro: Dry your hair 100% to keep frizziness at bay. Damp hair is more prone to frizziness and curls. Dry your hair completely before you walk out of that door.
3. Let your hair cool down after using hoot tools: Done with your hair straightener or blow dry? It’s always recommended to allow the hair to cool down for a few minutes before stepping out. Once the hair cools down, your style will remain in place for longer. If you step out with hair that is still warm from the hairstyling tools, external factors such as wind and sun rays will manipulate it and make it frizzy.
4. Use a Anti-Frizz hair serum: Find a anti-frizz hair serum and make it your BFF! Hair serums make hair shiny and healthy. They form a protective and smooth barrier on the surface of hair strands and protect it from dust and humidity. Applying a hair serum will add shine, sheen, and sleekness to your hair. Also, it will take care of the frizziness. Tip- Carry a serum along with you, and use it as required, because moist hair is less prone to frizziness. Our suggestions would be Nature’s Essence Soft n Smooth Anti-Frizz Hair Serum, Wella EIMI Flowing Form Anti-Frizz Smoothing Balm, Ogx Kukui Oil Anti Frizz Hydrating Oil, BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-In Cream.
5. Use a Anti-Frizz hair-spray: Get your hands on an anti-frizz hold hair spray, it will hold the hair in place for a longer period and will keep your hair tamed.
6. Some days just let it go: No matter how hard you try, weather is going to win! Look at the weather conditions prior to styling your hair to avoid a heartbreak! Avoid straightening hair on extremely humid and rainy days, try a different look on such days.