Staying Power: Because of the sheer texture of the lipstick, it lasts on me for 2.5 hrs, with drinking and light snacking. Though the creamy sheen of the lipstick starts fading within 2 hrs of application, but the stain manages to stay on lips for up to 1 hour. The color doesn’t transfer too much into cups or glasses.
Pros of Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick in Please Me Pink:
- A nice carroty pink color, a very mature kind of color, will suit every skin tone.
- The texture is pretty smooth, glides on lips without tugging.
- The packaging is very eye catching.
- Formula is hydrating; it won’t make dry lips more dry or parched.
- Price is very reasonable.
- Won’t exaggerate patchy, flaky lips.
- You’ll surely love the color, if you like sheer formulated lipsticks.
Cons of Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick in Please me Pink:
- Though it’s a sheer shade, I think the pigmentation is very poor.
- You surely won’t like this shade if you don’t like shimmery lipsticks.
- The name says ‘Ultra moist’, but there is nothing very ultra moisturizing or creamy in the lipstick.
Will I Recommend Street Wear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick in Please Me Pink?
No, personally this dull carroty color did not really win my heart, the color is very common, and there are better options in the market. But if you’re searching for a budget friendly carroty reddish pink color, you can definitely go for this one.
IMBB Rating: 2.8/5. Low rating for the not-so-great color and the poor pigmentation.
Streetwear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick – 25 Pink Persuasion
Streetwear Color Rich Lipstick – Pink Allure
Streetwear Color Rich Lipstick-Pink Carnation
Streetwear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick – 11 Pink Passion
Streetwear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick – Ruby Riddle
Streetwear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick – Mystic Mauve
Streetwear Color Rich Ultra Moist Lipstick – Berry Dreamy
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Pretty Please
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lip Color – Pink Pop
39 Pink Lipsticks for All Skin Tones