Street Wear Perfect Definition Eyeliner and Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel Review
The story starts like this :
My mom and niece came to Bangalore, two weeks ago to attend a wedding reception. We three had a nice gurlie time roaming around the city to shop and hop around (mom is 50 yrs, veena is 26 yrs and my niece is 15 yrs ) My mom was checking this nail paint and niece picked this eyeliner.
OOPS ! I forgot the driver, porter and photographer beau 😛
STREET WEAR PERFECT DEFINITION EYELINER 02 BLUE
I have never tried an ink blue eyeliner or royal blue eyeliner as my niece describes this colour. As per my opinion steel, brown or black eyeliners seems to be an idle colour for moi. (cough cough, the corporate critic)
Also I have not used an liquid eyeliner in ages, 😛
Street wear has another dark blue eyeliner,if you like little darker shade of this one, you can check out that too.
My beau tried to click the swatches on hand, but the true colour of this eyeliner was not coming up, so skipped that part in the pic. Lets move to pros and cons 😀
Pros of Street Wear Perfect Definition Eyeliner:
- This eyeliner is good for teens or students, who have to rely on pocket money.
- This is also good, if you want to draw bindi’s or any face art.
- For 55 bucks this stays for three to four hours.
- No need to use eye makeup remover or oil to wipe off everything, just regular cleansing with water is enough to remove this.
Cons of Street Wear Perfect Definition Eyeliner:
Warning : It does smudge crazy if you have oily skin or if you keep rubbing your eyes outta habit.
The color is too bold for me , again it is a personal choice, however teens/youths may like it.
No waterproof, but for 55 bucks, no complaints either (my niece loves to reapply it – the teen’s weird behavior and enthusiasm is tough to comprehend, which i lost more than half a decade ago 😛 )
The bristles are as thick as a nail paint’s bristle, not apt for fine application (you can use the bland side of a toothpick – tipsy from niece 🙁 duh O_O kids these days………)
Overall verdict : if you want to experiment on funky colours, you know this is your pick
Will I buy this ? Nope ! Am not gonna buy any liquid eyeliner and am happy with kajals and dark eyeliners which comes outta a pencil/lipstick tube 😛 not from a nail paint bottle. 😀
IMBB star rating : :-*:-* + 1/2 , since my niece is going gaga over this ??????!!!!!!!
STREET WEAR COLOR RICH NAIL ENAMEL – HOT RED 14
Reviewed earlier as well by Mrunmayee : HERE
First of all, I lub this colour and this is my mom’s favourite colour in nail paint for a long time.
The colour is hot red with a hint of blood orange , excatly the name describes it 😀 😀
As a kid I remember her pretty nails and always want to have nails like her. But later on I learned that she is 4 or 5 shades lighter than me and the same colours will not suite/compliment both of us :'( .
But this nail paint looked good on both of us, yuppie………
It took only two coats to achieve the colour in the bottle, which is a plus for me (As you can see from above pic 🙂 🙂 )
I rarely find a nail polish that does it in one coat and most colours take two coats or even more.
Don’t you all think it compliment’s ma mommy’s hands ? :)) :))
I have also put a pic of the paint alone to highlight the colour 🙂
- I was impressed by the nail paint’s quality and colour
- It stays put for three days with a base coat (for someone who does all the household work)
- 45 bucks is like dirt cheap , all good things do not come with a huge price tag 😀
- They have lot of fun colours to choose from
- 5ml hardly comes for 6 to 7 applications, so you will end up buying more and new colors 😛
- This will chip off easily and for the price and quantity, I would say this is not a con 😛
- I have not tried their other colours in nail paint, so can’t say much
Will I repurchase it : I would definitely repurchase other colours from Street wear nail paints
Overall verdict : I will recommend this to anyone who want to add new nail paints in their collection. Reasons to recommend– 😀
- dirt cheap , yuppie
- non guilty shopping indulgence 😉
- we lub more and more colours
IMBB star rating : :-*:-*:-*:-* , coz I have just tried one nail paint from their range 🙂 🙂
Further Readings :
- Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel-Review
- Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color Review
- Elle 18 Nail Pops Review