I have a very few lip liners in comparison to lip glosses and lipsticks. Because of this reason, I wanted to get a few lip liners. I found Streetwear Stay On Lip Liner at a local store a few days back. Since these are quite economical and this color seemed very versatile, so I decided to get this lip liner.
Price and Quantity:
0.28g for Rs. 250
When I applied a swatch on my wrist and didn’t use a remover to remove it, this swatch remained for 3 days and you
know what I even washed my clothes and it was still there on my wrist.
My Experience with Street Wear Stay On Lip Liner in Ruby:
I have always wanted a liner which does not require sharpening. The retractable Street Wear Stay On Long Wear lip liner was the one, which fulfilled my requirement. The shade gets on very well with just one swipe. It glides very well on the lip. It is a very pretty color and will go well with all maroon, magenta, and all reddish shade lipsticks. It looks very beautiful as a lip color and will suit all skin tones. I have also applied this liner as a lip color and spread it with my lipstick brush and applied lip balm over it.
This lip pencil is greatly pigmented. It is very smooth or soft when applied. The best part is its staying power, it stays on and on. It stayed on my lips for 5-6 hours. Makeup remover is required to remove it completely. As a lip liner, it definitely increases the staying power of lipsticks and prevents bleeding or smudging of lipsticks. I like retractable pencils. I prefer them to be in swivel-up form because this feature makes them hassle free and quick to apply.
Pros of Street Wear Stay On Lip Liner in Ruby:
- It stays on and on.
- Retractable pencil structured package, I am too lazy to use sharpen-able lip liners. I prefer them to be in swivel-up form because this feature makes them hassle free and quick to apply. Touch-ups while on the go also become so much simpler if the pencils are retractable.
- Pretty affordable, given the quality of these liners, I believe it would be an understatement to say that they are affordable.
- The brand offers an amazing variety of shades.
- Glides on without tugging and has never broken till date. The texture is very smooth, creamy and does not dry out my lips.
- Fragrance free.
Cons of Street Wear Stay On Lip Liner in Ruby:
- This can only be applied with long stay on lip color or else only lip liner will be visible.
- I cannot find any other con in this product.
Will I Repurchase Street Wear Stay On Lip Liner in Ruby?
Yes, I will buy the same shade again after I am done with the current piece. My maasi swears by this shade and it is always there in her vanity. It is decently priced too. Because of all these qualities, I think you should check this out.
Streetwear Stay On Blush Pink Sugar
Street Wear Stay on Mineral Foundation
Streetwear Stay On 3-in-1 Makeup
Street Wear Stay On Liquid Liner Black
Street Wear Stay on Mineral Eyeshadow in Vivacious
Street Wear Stay On Lip Liner Pink Sapphire
Ulta Automatic Lip Liner – Plum
Diana of London Waterproof Eye and Lip Liner – Mocha Latte
Essence Lip Liner Red Blush
Revlon Lip Liner Pencil – Burgundy
Chambor Velvette Touch Lip Liner Pencil Photos, Swatches
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick – Ruby
Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick-Enduring Ruby