How are you all doing? I hope well. I wanted to do a review for street wear color rich lip gloss in rose petal for a long time now. So today the review is finally here for you all. Please read further to know more about the product.
Rs. 135 for 7ml
• Glamorous color that leaves your lips looking gorgeous and enticing along with that not-so-easily fading sheen.
• Apart from giving glam color to your lips, it also moisturizes them so that they don’t get dry even hours after application.
My experience with Streetwear Color Rich Lip Gloss Rose Petal:
The shade rose petal is a peachy pink colour with very light silver shimmers in it. It comes in a transparent tube with a black cap which is made up of a very poor quality plastic. Once it fell down from my hand and the cap broke from the sides. The shade number and name are written at the bottom of the tube. This shade is decently pigmented. These lip gloss comes with a doe foot applicator which picks up the right quantity. It stays for 3 hours on me. it is very moisturizing and feels very light on my lips. The only problem I find with this lip gloss is that it smells really bad. I think this shade will go very well with smokey eyes.
Pros of Streetwear Color Rich Lip Gloss: Rose Petal
• Very affordable.
• Decent staying power.
• Feels very light on my lips.
• Decent pigmentation.
• Very moisturizing.
• Doe foot applicator.
• At this price you get a good quantity.
• Perfect for college goers.
• will go very well with smokey eyes.
Cons of Streetwear Color Rich Lip Gloss: Rose Petal
• Smells horrible.
• Cheap packaging.
Do I recommend Streetwear Color Rich Lip Gloss: Rose Petal?
Yes, absolutely if you do not have a problem to reapply after 2 hours. I think at this price it’s a steal.