Hello my lovelies!
I’m back with another Streetwear Gloss which I bought along with Valentine Rose. This one’s called Earthy Touch. Lets find out whether it was a hit or a miss for me.
Ingredients: Not mentioned.
Make your lips irresistible and glamorous in just one swipe with Street Wear Colour Rich Lip Gloss. Just put it on and stay stylish and envy for many.
Features and Benefits;
• Moisturizes the lips
• Stays on for long duration
• Doesn’t smudge as the day goes by
• Glamorous color that leaves your lips looking gorgeous and enticing along with that not-so-easily fading sheen.
• Apart from giving glam color to your lips, it also moisturizes them so that they don’t get dry even hours after application.
My experience with Streetwear lipgloss in Earthy Touch:
As the name says “Earthy Touch”, it’s a soft nude coloured gloss. It glides well. It is creamy and has shimmers in it. It’s a pretty colour to wear as it is or on top of a brown or nude coloured lipstick. This gloss comes in a plastic tube with a normal applicator that deposits exact amount of colour needed for a single swipe. It looks like an MLBB lipgloss with some shimmers. It has a light and pleasant fragrance to it, which I don’t think any of us would mind. This range is famous for it’s girly and cute pacakging and very affordable price that attracts college-goers like me. It does transfer and is little sticky but I’m not complaining! It stays on for 2-3 hours plus it survives one meal. The colour is sheer at first. But can be built up to get the desired intensity. The shimmers in the gloss stay on even after the gloss fades. Overall, it’s a hit for me!
Summing up the Pros and Cons,
Pros of Streetwear Color Rich Mega Shine Lip Gloss – Earthy Touch
1. Does not feel heavy on the lips.
3. Travel Friendly.
4. Can be applied on its own or on top of a lipstick.
5. Cute packaging.
6. This shade would suit all skin tones.
Cons of Streetwear Color Rich Mega Shine Lip Gloss – Earthy Touch
2. Stickiness (Some might find it as a con).
3. No ingredient list is specifies.
4. Lips feel dry after the gloss is wiped off.
It’s a beautiful shade and will suit every skin tone plus it’s so cheap! I’d recommend it to you all definitely!
Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Face Masque
Lush Mint Julips Peppermint and Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub
Street Wear Color Rich Mega Shine Lip Gloss – 06 Party Melon
Streetwear Colour Rich Lip Gloss – Retro Funk
Colorbar CheekIllusion Blush – Earthy Touch
Faces Go Chic Lip Gloss in Rose Petal Review
StreetWear Lip Gloss – Smooch
Street Wear Lip Gloss 48 Lavender-Review