WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Street wear Kajal Review
How is the day coming along? Today, I’m going to talk to you about my very first favorite kohl.
I started using kajal regularly only after I started going for work, that’s like for past 4 years. The reasons for not wearing before was,
1. I was wearing specs during all my school life, also that was a Christian convent and we were not supposed to wear any makeup or jewels.
2. I started using contact lenses during my college days. So, I was not comfortable using any makeup on my eyes.
After finishing the college, I got my vision corrected through laser treatment. Then, I had all the freedom to use kajal and other eye makeup.
I started using Shanaz Kajal as it was 100% herbal. In the meanwhile, I tried Biotique and Himalaya’s Kajals too. All of them were smudging like crazy on me. Then my friend’s cousin, who was a college gal suggested Streetwear kajal as the least smudging and best one for her budget. My friend gifted me one of that too.
From then, this has been in my makeup collection always. Then, I slowly upgraded to MAC PowerPoint pencil in Engraved. Even then, I used Streetwear Kajal on and off.
I wanted to compare its performance with Lotus kajal, my current favorite one. So, one day I applied Lotus Kajal on one eye and Street wear on the other. Then, I set both with powder. If you look at the comparison swatches, Lotus one looks like solid black and Streetwear looked like a deep brownish black, but when applied on waterline, both look almost the same. Both smudged less and faded around the same time.
So, performance wise both are same. Just for the fact that Lotus is 100% herbal, it took over the place of Streetwear kajal. Still, I would be continuing to use it once a while.
1. My first favorite kohl pencil.
2. Very affordable. You can have one in your vanity space, keep one in bag for touch up, etc.
3. Smudges proof.
4. Does not smudge. It just fades after 3-4 hrs.
5. More hygienic than traditional cone kajal packaging as we can sharpen it often.
6. It came for a pretty long time even when I used regularly.
7. Comes with a sharpener (not able to find the sharpener as I use Lakme 2-in-1 sharpener now).
1. No mention about ingredients, not sure if it has any chemical in it.
2. As it is a thick pencil, one may need to sharpen it often to get a thin line, but I’m okay with blunt tip for my waterline.
Will I Recommend:
This kajal will work just fine and no big promises. If you are new to make up and want to try some less-smudging kohl, do try this one. I personally like this. Hope you too will.
REVLON Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color
Street Wear Girl Magic Pressed Powder
Street Wear Luscious Lip Colour Earth Rose 03
Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel
Street Wear All Over Glitter
Streetwear Nail Paint Remover
Streetwear Metal Eyes Eye Pencil Shade ’Silver Lining’
Street Wear Stay On Eye Shadow
Street Wear Perfect Wear Compact
Street Wear Stay on Mineral Foundation
Kajal Wars : VLCC vs Lotus Herbals vs Himalaya
Faces Cosmetics Kohl
Lakme Gypsy Collection Black Satin Kajal Experiment Photos
Maybelline Colossal Kajal Photos, Swatches
Jovees Kajal Review, Swatch
Shahnaz Husain Herbal Kajal
Biotique Almond Kajal
Amway Attitude Eye Pencil: Kajal Coal
How To Prevent Kohll from Smudging – Daily Beauty Tips
How To Make Kohl for Eyes at Home
Kajal : Oriflame Beauty Kohll Eye Liner/ Coloressence Bridal Kajal
Avon Simply Pretty Kajal
Survey Result- Top 5 Kohl Brands