WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Reviewing Sugar Arch Arrival Brow Definer 01 Jerry Brown, Taupe Tom 02 in this post today.
Bold, bushy, sharp and thin, there’s no brow that the Sugar Arch Arrival Brow Definer cannot work its magic on. The sweat/humidity-resistant, waterproof formula ensures the colour doesn’t slide around through the course of the day & lasts for 12 hours straight making it your go-to product for keeping your brows on point.
INR 499 Buy HERE
My Experience with Sugar Arch Arrival Brow Definer 01 Jerry Brown, Taupe Tom 02:
If there is one product that I am heads-over-heels in love with these days – it’s Sugar brow pencils. If you have been a long-term reader of IMBB, you know that my Holy Grail brow pencil is by Tom Ford (Tom Ford Brow Sculptor) And I was dying for an Indian brand to do a brow pencil this good both in terms of design and texture. Sugar has nailed it!
It comes in two colors:
1. Jerry Brown 01 – It’s a warm dark brown color. I am not the biggest fan of this shade. I like my brow pencils to have a slight greyish undertone. This one has a reddish undertone and does not look very natural for my black hair.
2. Taupe 02 – Obsessed! It’s the perfect shade of taupe grey and I cannot stop using it. The greyish undertone makes it look soooo natural and this color would work for most women who have black-brow hair.
Texture: Perfection. Neither too creamy, nor too dry – just enough to to draw brow hair without dragging. I don’t like it when brow pencils are too creamy. They end up looking like “cream” on brows and then smudging. The brow pencil has to be hard, but just enough.
Design: Floored by it. This is by far my favourite kind of brow pencil design. A lovely semi-stiff brush at the end and a slanted twist up pencil. Also, the design of pencil is thin on one end and thick on the other, so you can literally brow fine hair using a thinner end. And full the gaps using a thicker end. Genius!
Pigmentation: It’s pigmented enough to give you just enough color to make your brows look natural. With a light-hand, you can draw soft feather like strokes and with heavy hand, you can really go all out and draw-in your brows.
It has never broken and I haven’t stopped using it since the day I got it. If they ever plan on discontinuing it, I’d stock up my drawer mighty well for next few years. 😛
Quick Pros and Cons:
- Love the “Taupe Tom” color.
- Excellent design and easy to carry around. Love that it comes with a brush at the end and of course, the slanted tip is my absolute favorite.
- No sharpening needed.
- Just creamy enough to give you excellent control without going overboard.
- Super long lasting. I have worn it for good 10-12 hours. Never faded.
- I am just not a fan of “Jerry Brown” shade. It’s a little too warm for my liking.
- Great price. You can buy it from their website HERE
- But overall, this is my holy Grail brow pencil.
I have used it in all these looks mentioned below:
- 6 Creative Eye Makeup Looks
- Durga Puja Makeup Look
- Indian Festive Orange Makeup Look
- Diwali Pooja Look
- Smokey Winged Eyeliner with Red Festive Eye Makeup Look
- Grey Smokey Eyes with a hint of green eye makeup
- Navratri 2017
Sugar Cosmetics Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 08 Jackie Brown
Sugar Eye Told You So! Waterproof Eyeliner – Black Swan
Sugar Twist and Shout Fadeproof Kajal – Black Velvet
Sugar 02 Still Got The Blues Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal
ColourPop Brow Pencil Black N Brown
MUA Eyebrow Pencil Black/Brown
Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper Brown
L.A. Colors Browie Wowie Brow Pencil Espresso