Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo
Today, I will be reviewing one of my favourite products, which I have been using for the past five years. I have been a regular and loyal customer of the Sunsilk Black Shine shampoo since my school days. After joining college, I tried various other shampoos of different ranges, but none of them suited me as much as this product. As of now, I have realized that no matter how many shampoos I try, I will turn back to this product at the end. This shampoo has been created by hair specialist Jamal Hammadi in association with Sunsilk Co-Creations.
Rs. 184/- for 400 ml.
What The Product Claims:
This product is enriched with Amla-Pearl complex, which acts as a protective shield from sun damage, which can cause hair’s natural colour to become dull over a period of time. It also claims to provide a healthy glow and nourished hair.
I have attached a picture showing all the ingredients.
Directions of Usage:
• Lather to clean scalp and remove dirt.
• Rinse and repeat once again.
The product recommends following it with a conditioner for better results.
My Take On The Product:
It comes in a sleek shiny black bottle with a flip-flop cap. One must be careful about closing the cap because it requires a bit of effort, and if not closed properly, then it may lead to unnecessary wastage. I didn’t find the packaging sturdy enough to make it suitable for carrying around. So, whenever I travel, I carry sachets with myself. I find them much more convenient. As I have already stated above, I have been using this for many years. I use it every alternate day to wash my hair. I have made it a part of my weekly routine to oil my hair twice a week and then wash it off the next day. It has a dark black color and contains some shimmery particles. It has a thick semi-liquid consistency and provides sufficient lather. I even tried the Orange and Yellow ones from the Sunsilk range, but it ended up making my hair frizzy and dry. So, finally, I switched back to this product. Fortunately, I have been blessed with silky, black, straight hair. This shampoo has a nourishing effect and I don’t need to use any conditioner after this. It removes all traces of dirt and grease from my hair effectively.
Pros of Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo:
• No itchiness or bumps or other infections on my scalp.
• Quite affordable. This is the best thing about this product. It’s perfect for usage on a daily basis.
• Makes hair smoother and moisturizes it well. My hair feels really soft after using it.
• Cleans your scalp thoroughly and doesn’t have any drying effect.
• Makes hair shiny and lustrous. My hair color is black, so I can’t assure the same results for other hair colors.
• Easily available at all general stores and in pouches too.
• Contains specially-formulated Amla-pearl complex.
• It has a mild fragrance and leaves behind a very light fruity smell.
• Makes hair less frizzy and detangles it pretty well.
• Provides UV protection too.
Cons of Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo:
• It does not prevent hair fall. So, all those ladies who are suffering from hair fall are advised to try other products. It doesn’t increase hair fall either.
• It doesn’t have any reducing effect on split-ends.
• This will not help in treating dandruff.
• Contains chemical ingredients and is not herbal.
Will I repurchase this product?
Yeah, sure. I have already bought it numerous times and I think it’s a must-try for everyone. I am an ardent fan of this product and will continue using it
Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution Shampoo and Conditioner
Sunsilk Anti Dandruff Solution Shampoo
Hairstyle: Hairstyles for Long Hair
How to Select Hairstyles According to Face Shape
9 Hair Care Tips for Long Hair for Indian Women
Best Dandruff Shampoo
L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner
Khadi Sat Reetha Herbal Shampoo
The Body Shop Banana Shampoo
Pantene Lively Clean Shampoo
Schwarzkopf Professional BONACURE Repair Rescue Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Khadi Amla & Bhringraj Ayurvedic Shampoo
Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Shampoo
Loreal Absolut Repair Shampoo With Neofibrine
Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo
Oriflame Kiwi & Orange Boosting Shampoo
Pantene Lively Clean Shampoo
Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo
Harmful Chemicals in a Shampoo
Wella System Professional Hydrate Shampoo
Hair Washing Tips
How to Wash Hair
Lush NEW! Shampoo Bar and American Cream Conditioner
Sodium Laureth Sulphate in a Shampoo- Yay or Nay?