The Body Shop Bath Gloves Review
This is one of my must have HG…….
From the body shop site:
Best if you want to: Remove dead skin cells and increase the lather of your body wash with exfoliating mitts.
How it works:
- Textured mitts are elasticized to stretch to fit any size hands.
- Available in a variety of colours. ( I saw bright yellow, coral pink , ivory, disco green and lavender, I chose the later )
- Particularly for use on dry skin that needs intense exfoliation on a regular basis.
Winter is on ladies and one skin care routine we need the most is exfoliating . :)Am in Bangalore and i have sooper doper dry skin,Ii used to exfoliate twice in a week and this time around the year I exfoliate every other day. As most of you know how lazy am: P and this tool really helped me to reduce the time taken in exfoliating the whole body at not time. Now lets get down to the pros of this product and no cons identified yet . 🙂
The exfoliating bath gloves just look like a normal pair of gym/winter gloves. The only difference is that the bath gloves are made from nylon woven material, similar to a scouring pad. I was a bit doubtful about using these bath gloves, coz at first sight i thought they may be harsh for me , since it looked like scouring pads and felt like the same L. When the bath gloves are wet they feel a lot softer and less harsh, 🙂 voila the nylon was perfectly woven and the even texture exfoliates like anything without causing any damage to your skin.
- The bath gloves have elastic in them so they stretch to fit the size of your hands perfectly without being so tight on your wrist. One size fits all and the bath gloves stay on when you are exfoliating your body.
- It is made up of elasticised and woven nylon material which is meant to provide intense exfoliation without being harsh on the skin. The best part 😉
- Using the bath gloves is much easier and quicker than using an exfoliating body wash and it saves a lot of time . the scoring point for busy bees J
- The bath gloves are really easy to use. To use the gloves all you have to do is put the gloves on , wet it and pour some of your favourite body wash and rub your body in a circular motion to exfoliate. Be extra careful around areas of your body that are especially sensitive or delicate.
- Once you have finished using the bath gloves all you have to do is rinse them with water and hang it to dry.
- Rinse your body well and pat dry with a towel, do not rub your skin hard after exfoliating. You have already lost enough natural oils, so no need to lose more. Now your body is exfoliated and left with just the healthy layers showing. Be sure to always follow up your exfoliation routine with a really good moisturizer to help replace the moisture you have lost during the process.
- Exfoliating regularly is really good for your skin and it improves your skin tone, appearance and circulation. I exfoliate using the Body Shop bath gloves every alternative day and my skin looks and feels healthier and NOT FLAKY during this winter. This is because the bath gloves remove the dead skin cells from the surface of your skin revealing healthier more vibrant skin.
- Am using this for quite sometime and my skin feels more radiant and also it have reduced my hair growth and hair density too . 🙂
- I use the finger tips of the gloves to gently rub my nose , cheeks and forehead
- A pair of gloves is priced at 245 rupees now and earlier it was 255 rupees.
- A loop on each glove is very useful to hang them in your bathroom.
- I would suggest to hand wash this once a while with your body wash itself (am allergic to detergents, so I wash all my inner wear and towels in bathing soap 😛 )
- Changing you gloves once in 6 to 8 months is good, if you are using it regularly.
- Am using this for two years, this is my fourth or fifth pair of gloves from TBS.
- Availability – you walk in any TBS outlet, they have these in at least three to four colours.
- Also if your town do not have a TBS outlet, you can buy this at eBay and other online stores (please do ask the dealer for the original TBS tag to be shipped along with the product J )
I love the eco friendly bag they give with each purchase instead of plastic bags, so thought of adding it 🙂
If you have used these gloves or any other exfoliating gloves please do share your experience and I strongly recommend these to anyone, who is looking for an easy way to exfoliate this winter.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog star rating: :-* :-*:-*:-*:-*
Have you used The Body Shop Bath Gloves? Do you use bath gloves?
- The Body Shop Satsuma Bath and Bloome Kit Review
- Health & Glow Aloe and Chamomile Body Scrub Review & Tips
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish Review