I’m back and that too with a new product from TBS! 😀 Thanks to their ongoing offers at the store and online 😀 I went to the mall recently with my bestie and we picked up a few things, one of them being this product along with its shower gel. Read on to know whether it’s worth buying, or not!
₹695 but I got it at the store for ₹556.
Features of The Body Shop Blueberry Body Lotion :
- Contains Cold-Pressed Blueberry Seed Oil from North America.
- ₹695 for 250 ml of Body Lotion.
- Pretty Blue Packaging.
- Creamy Finish Leaves No Sticky Feeling and Absorbs Quickly.
- Chunky Plastic Bottle with a Twist Lock Pump.
- Shelf Life – 2.9 Years approx.
My Experience with The Body Shop Blueberry Body Lotion :
I called for the lotion and shower gel through the online store but because I had to pay ₹200 extra for shipping, I bought it from the store instead (thanks to the 20% discount 😀 ). When I came back home, I applied it right away! The fragrance in the beginning was like a fresh guava which mellows down to a yummy blueberry scent. The staying power of the fragrance is 3-4 hours but the hydration is pretty good as it stays for more than those many hours. It softens my hands in an instant and absorbs quickly leaving no sticky or creamy finish but if used in lots of quantity then you might feel your skin to feel sticky. It’s hands down on the hydration and is also lightweight. It leaves a nice shine/glow on my hands (which I love) 😀 The bottle’s packaging is similar to all the other body lotions from TBS, a chunky plastic bottle with a twist-lock pump. I don’t know if I’ll repurchase it because I already have Raspberry one to finish and I prefer that to this one.
Strengths of The Body Shop Blueberry Body Lotion:
- Nice fresh blueberries scent.
- Price is worth the quantity.
- A little goes a long way.
- Pretty long shelf life.
- Twist lock pump makes it leak-proof.
- Absorbs quickly into skin.
- Non-sticky, non-creamy finish.
- Instant hydration!
- Makes hands moisturized, soft and smooth.
- Leaves a shine/glow on the hands.
Flaws of The Body Shop Blueberry Body Lotion:
- Feels sticky if applied too much.
- Funky smell at the beginning of application.
- No ingredients list mentioned.
- Chunky bottle may not be travel-friendly.
- Twist-lock pump may break and become useless.
Conclusion on The Body Shop Blueberry Body Lotion:
It’s a very nice body lotion. Hydrates well, leaves no creamy feeling and smells pretty good. The quantity outruns the price unless you keep using it again and again for the smell 😛 But some people might not like it, so it’s better you try the sample at the store first. Other than that, it’s all good! 😀
IMBB Rating :
Would I Recommend The Body Shop Blueberry Body Lotion?
Yes, if you like the scent I mentioned:)
Would I Repurchase The Body Shop Blueberry Body Lotion?
Nope, I have too many right now.
Hope you found my review helpful 🙂 Thank You for reading!
The Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter Review
The Body Shop Blueberry Shower Gel Review
The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
The Body Shop Wild Cherry Puree Body Lotion
The Body Shop Lychee Blossom launches in India
The Body Shop Dewberry Bath and Shower Gel + Body Lotion
The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter
Nivea Lip Butter Blueberry Blush Review
EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm – Blueberry Acai Review
5 Homemade Blueberry Face Packs