This one is for you, Divija. 🙂
What is The Body Shop Nature’s Minerals Foundation Brush?
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
A high-density foundation brush that ensures just the right amount of loose powder is held in place between the bristles for progressive release and a smooth, even coverage. Rounded cut hairs are designed to allow circular movement across the face. Features a specially designed handle that fits easily into the palm, to allow appropriate pressure and flexibility.
Price – Rs 1145 (Indian Rupees) I got at a discount for around Rs 1000
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
What I love about The Body Shop Nature’s Minerals Foundation Brush?
- It is dense brush so it picks up the powder quite well.
- The handle is firm and sturdy so you get a decent control while using it.
- It is so soft, I just cannot explain it in words. It is like a velvet against your skin. I have got so many brushes but nothing is comparable to this.
- The bristles are so nicely packed that they just flex just as much I want them to. It gives me a control over how much product is going on my face.
- It comes with a cute black pouch so I can just throw it in my bag and carry around. The flap is not tight so I just put a rubber band around it.
- It is decently priced as compared to the other brands. MAC 182 buffer brush – Rs 2450 and Inglot Kabuki brush is around Rs 1800
- I have washed it thrice. It shed some bristles the first time I washed bit but nothing in my second or third wash.
- You can use it to apply pressed powder, loose powder or mineral foundation. It would just give you the perfect results. You can check out my video on Basic Foundation Tutorial to see how I use this brush.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
I am absolutely in :inlove: with this brush. It is one of the best that I have in my collection. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating :
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Have you use The Body Shops’ Brushes?
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India