WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel Review
I happen to walk quite a lot on daily basis. The days during the months of April, May and June were a special torture for me as I could literally feel the heat passing from the ground to my soles which ultimately ended up peeling the skin off the bottom of both my feet. I started wearing sport shoes along with socks, but damn the heat!! I could still feel it. My feet became so sensitive that I started getting shoe bites even while wearing my most comfortable flats. I had experienced enough pain & that’s when I discovered this lifesaving product from The Body Shop.
What does The Body Shop say about the Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel?
Best if you want to: Rejuvenate your tired, aching legs and stimulate circulation with an energizing, lightweight gel that provides a cool, refreshing boost.
Best for: all skin types
Size: 250 ML
Price : Rs 475
Water, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Poysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cetrimonium Bromide, Disodium EDTA, Denatonium Benzoate.
How it works:
- Community Trade peppermint oil promotes a cooling sensation to leave feet feeling refreshed and helps to combat odor.
- Horse chestnut is rich in antioxidants that protect skin’s structure and improve circulation and tone.
Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel is a part of the Peppermint Foot Care Line from The Body Shop. It comes in a clear plastic bottle with a flip top lid. Peppermint essential oil is its key ingredient which helps to leave your feet feeling cool, refreshed and fragranced.
It’s a clear gel. Shake the bottle and then squeeze the gel.
How to use The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel ?
The main use is of course on legs: when tired, swelling, and aching. Whether tired from standing around, or heat, or plain old overused muscles. Just squeeze one or two drops and smooth over skin; leave for a few minutes before rubbing in, massaging around joints and muscles. I however prefer to use it on my soles only..
Seeing the condition of the bottle (with the broken cap) you can surely make out how much I have used it 😛
What I like about this The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel ?
- Immediate relief from pain.
- It even helped in healing my cracked heels 😀
- Gives a tingly, cooling sensation when applied.
- Keeps my skin slightly soft.
- It absorbs quickly considering it’s a gel.
- Helps in reducing feet calluses depending on how severe it is.
- I have extremely sensitive feet I get shoe bites instantly even with the most used shoes. This gel really helped in reducing my shoe bites.
- Stands true to the nature of peppermint and helps in getting rid of feet odor specially caused due to wearing closed shoes and leaves it fragranced.
- I personally love the scent as it makes me crave for mint flavored chocolates and candies :-))
- Can be applied while applying heels or when you need to be on your feet for a long time.
- Really good for travelling purposes, where you require to walk a lot.
- Can be used while doing a pedicure or just individually.
- I like the packaging as the bottle is hard enough for only one or two drops to come out when squeezed with medium pressure (so nothing goes for waste) yet not so hard enough for one to have a hard time while squeezing it.
Application of the The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel .
Do you realize how difficult it is to click a pic of your own feet??
What I don’t like about The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel ?
- It can get really sticky. You definitely need to wash your hands with soap or hand wash after applying the gel.
- I mainly apply it below my feet. So due to its stickiness, I cannot really walk around after its application because of which I mainly apply before sleeping.
- Some people may find the peppermint scent too strong. It would be better if you test in the stores before purchasing.
- This gel cannot be used on recently waxed/shaven legs as it may cause reactions like unpleasant burning sensation or worse lead to redness of the skin.
Tip: – Refrigerate this gel and apply on your tired feet. It will feel like heaven for your feet. :-))
Would I repurchase The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel ?
Definitely, it’s worth the money since it works like a multipurpose product for me as I don’t need to buy a separate cracked heel balm or any other ointment for the pain caused on my soles. I recommend this product to everyone even if you don’t possess any other product from Body Shop’s foot care line as this one product will itself work wonders.
My Rating- :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Have you tried The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel ? Did you have a similar experience with the product? Rate in the box below! 🙂