Claims : Best if you want to: Be a smooth operator with a spoon-shaped, double-sided filing tool that removes rough skin from soles and exfoliates other areas.
How it works:
Use after a bath or shower on wet skin.
A coarse side made of glass sand is abrasive to help smooth away stubborn, hard skin.
A smooth side made of glass sand gently exfoliates and massages.
Price : Rs 400 approx
My Experience :
I picked up this foot file some time back and I find it so worth it. There are lots of things I like about this:
- I like the handle and the size of this foot file. It is neither too big, not too small so I find it easy to control.
- The bottom side is perfect to get rid of hard dead skin on heels, ankles. The upper side is more gentle and rounded, perfect for the delicate top area of the feet.
- Once you have used it, you can hang it so it stays dry and clean all the time.
- It’s a pretty blue. 😀
- It is very light weight so you can take it on your travels.
- It is made up of glass sand so it would last super long.
Have you used The Body Shop Spoon Foot File ? Please rate in the box below.
The Body Shop Eye Palette A La Mode Photos
The Body Shop White Gardenia Body Mist
Cheek and Face Powder
The Body Shop Bath Gloves
The Body Shop Deodry Deodorant Stick
The Body Shop Dewberry Bath and Shower Gel
The Body Shop Aloe Vera Calming Cleanser and Toner
Aqua Lily Body Mist
Mannings Lemongrass and Ginger Spa Exfoliating Body Scrub
Avon Foot Works Pomegranate Chocolate Soothing Foot Soak
Oriflame Foot Salavtion Cream
Oriflame Soothing Foot Cream
Lemongrass Deodorising Foot Spray Review