Skin Type- Combination to Oily; Sensitive Skin – No
I am high on makeup removal lotions/cream/water and the beauty shops in Malaysia were overflowing with such products. Cleansing cream is something we do not get to see that often and hence the review-bug in me itched. I also got the liquid version from the same Rice Water Bright range (review coming up). As of now read on to know how this cleansing cream fared for me.
Price – Rs 565/- (approx.)
• A moisturizing and brightening cleansing line using quality Rice Water, Moringa Oil and Soapwort.
• Rice Water:
• Rice is rich in vitamins, amino acid, hydrochloric acid and other nutrients.
• These substances will remain in the water when the rice is washed.
• As a result, rice water enjoys a reputation as a natural skin care product, with its superior effects of moisturizing and brightening the skin.
• Moringa Oil:
• Purifies skin with its exceptional oxidative stability and skin rejuvenating properties.
• Detoxifies any impurities on the skin, leaving skin feeling soft, clean and refreshed.
• Excellent natural surfactant which is mild yet powerful.
• This saponin-rich herb purifies the skin and softens the dead skin cells.
• Provides skin moisture and prevents skin from drying.
• Maintains continuous clean and clear complexion.
• Whip cream-like rich texture removes makeup impurities without irritation.
My Experience with The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Cream:
The cleansing cream comes in tub packaging and bulky with 200ml of the product. The information about the product is mentioned at the back of the tub, including the ingredients. There is a protective shield which is good to avoid spillage.
The texture of the cream is rich yet light weight. It says “whip cream” and I cannot agree more. Only a dime size of the product is required to clean full-on makeup. I have tried and successfully removed waterproof, long wear formula with this and it just removed the makeup like magic. The cream being rich is great to massage on the face for a calming feel as you get the makeup removed.
There is a faint, soothing, natural fragrance to the cream which is a pro. Once the makeup melts off, you can wipe it off and stop there itself. If you want to go a step ahead, you can wash off your face as well; but there is no oily layer on the skin that needs to be removed. Rather, it makes the skin nourished and healthy in the process of makeup removal. I am in love with the product and definitely recommend it all of you!
Pros of The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Cream:
• Lovely texture.
• Nice fragrance.
• Little quantity required.
• Good for massaging.
• No breakouts.
• Non drying.
Cons of The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Cream:
• Tub packaging.
IMBB Rating – 4.25/5
Would I Repurchase/Recommend The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Cream?
Jovees Eucalyptus and Coconut Cleansing Cream
Boots Botanics Ultra Calm Gentle Cleansing Cream
Kryolan Cleansing Cream
Uriage Crème Lavante Nourishing and Cleansing Cream
Best Makeup Removers Available in India
How To Remove Makeup From Face
Makeup Removing Mistakes You Are Probably Making
Top Five Natural Makeup Removers
Lakme Nine to Five Makeup Remover