Did you ever come across this saying, “Keep your head, standards and heels high!” “Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.” Such quotes tell you the importance of shoes in a woman’s life. Loafers, pencil heels, cat heels, wedges, platform heels, flats, t strap sandals – gorgeous shoes can just transform you into a fashionista. My favorite shoes are flats and wedges. I am supremely comfortable in flats, can wear it with any outfit, but when I have to look a little taller, I pick up wedges. The thing with luxury shoes is that they are super comfortable and you can wear highest of heels with confidence. Many of you here would have shoe fetish and it’s not a bad habit. Like clothes, a girl cannot have just too many shoes. Do you dream of owning any particular brand’s shoes, I dream about Christian Louboutin. Which brand shoes would you pick up if you had a chance. If you do not have a shoe wish list yet, I am sure after reading this post, you would have one! Let’s take a look 🙂
1. Jimmy Choo: The man behind Jimmy Choo, the leading name in luxury, is a Malaysian fashion designer based out of UK. Jimmy Choo is famous for its handmade shoes. Jimmy Choo shoes are very expensive and a choice of Hollywood and Bollywood personalities and also fashionistas. Jimmy Choo – the brand makes everything from pumps, sandals, wedges, boots, trainers, flats – basically everything that can make you look like a diva walking down the red carpet. In Bollywood, Deepika Padukone is obsessed with her beige peep-toe Jimmy Choo shoes that she wears to most of the events. In fact, you should check out Rati’s awesome animal print shoes, they are gorgeous!
2. Christian Louboutin: Yes, I know you have seen many first copies and dupes of this red-lacquered pretty shoes on the streets, but nothing can replace the comfort and feel of the original. Christian Louboutin is a French footwear designer whose A-list clients include Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, Kim Kardashian, Sarah Jessica Parker, and of course our Bollywood hotties.
3. Salvatore Ferragamo: Salvatore Ferragamo is a very popular Italian shoe brand. This brand is hugely popular with Hollywood celebs.
4. Gucci: This Italian fashion house is as famous for its shoes as for bags and clothes. You know what’s the hottest pair of Gucci shoes – python horsebit knee boots! Pure madness!
5. Miu Miu: Miu Miu is a fashion brand from Prada. Though not that expensive, Miu Miu shoes are very popular in the west.
6. Alexander McQueen: From biker shoes to golden pointy pumps to studded sandals, it’s high fashion shoes under the label. Alexander McQueen was a British fashion designer who also worked as a chief designer at Givenchy.
7. Louis Vuitton: LV is a French fashion house which makes luxury items like bags, watches, and shoes.
8. Tom Ford: Tom Ford not only makes gorgeous lipsticks, they also excel in women’s shoes like pumps, booties, and heels. Check out the animal print high knee boots from this brand. Recently, Nick Cannon wore diamond-studded TF shoes worth 2 million dollars, like seriously!
9. Manolo Blahnik: Know who made this Spanish luxury high-end designer famous – Sarah Jessica Parker. Her character, Carrie Bradshaw from the show famous show “Sex and the City” popularized this particular shoe brand.
10. Stuart Weiztman: Stuart Weiztman is purely luxury, making red carpet shoes for A-list celebrities and creme de la creme of Hollywood with diamonds and rubies. Want bling on the feet, pick a pair from Stuart Weizman 🙂
8 Most Expensive and Uncommon Celebrity Facials
Which Expensive Makeup Product is Worth the Money? Survey Result
Most Popular Herbs Used In Beauty Products
Top 10 Brands for Women’s Watches
Best Matte Lipstick Brands and Range Available in India
Cosmetic Brands That Do Not Test on Animals
Best Tinted Lip Balms Available in India – Brands & Range
Heels: Different Types of Shoes
Leather Shoes: How to Care for Your Leather Shoe
How to Jazz up an Old Pair of Shoes: DIY
Design Makeup Organizer Drawer Using Shoe Boxes – Do It Yourself
Office Shoes / Foot Wear for Women