WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hey my choco pies,
Every woman takes care of skin from outside by applying creams, using good face wash, serums, SPF etc. But like our health, our skin needs to be treated from within too. In order to get acne free, healthy, soft and glowing skin, you need to drink this smoothie. So, if you want to know how to make this smoothie please keep reading.
1 tablespoon almond butter
1 teaspoon flax meal
1 cup water
• Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix well. Enjoy your smoothie.
This creamy smoothie recipe contains the goodness of Vitamin E rich spinach and avocado, it is sweetened with grapes that contain anti-inflammatory antioxidants. You’ll love the taste of the strawberries that also helps to fight free-radical damage, giving skin a more radiant glow. Almond butter offers the minerals zinc and selenium, both essential for healthy skin, and a sprinkle of flaxmeal contains omega-3s that help reduce inflammation.
Things to Remember:
• Make sure all the ingredients are fresh.
• If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, skip it without thinking.
• Don’t store this smoothie, just drink it immediately and make a fresh one the next day.
• Drink this religiously for minimum 15 days to see visible results.
• Drink it early in the morning.
• Drink it on empty stomach and you can take your meal after half an hour.
So this was the smoothie recipe. I am drinking this smoothie regularly in the morning and I have seen a nice glow on my skin. It would also help you to control your weight.
Trendy Ways to Rock the Plaid Fashion This Fall
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Good Morning Retexturizing Primer
Montagne Jeunesse Fruit Smoothie Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup Wild Is The Wind I ♡ Obsession Palette
5 Abs Exercises for a Flat Stomach!
Too Faced Born This Way Undetectable Medium-to-Full Coverage Foundation
How to Get a Clear Skin Complexion
Best Salicylic Acid-Based Products for Acne-Prone Skin