Tips To Look Effortlessly Stylish
Being stylish has nothing to do with your size or money. It is about making the most of your shape and things you have with you. To stand out in a crowd, develop your signature style. It can be any specific colour, makeup look, accessory etc. Just keep in mind that whatever you choose it should be uniquely you.
Mentioned below are few tips that will help you titivate your image, and give you the look you always wanted to have without burning a hole in your pocket.
• The first and the foremost step to look good in any clothing piece is to know your body shape and dress accordingly. Knowing your body shape will help you find the best clothes that accentuate your shape. Pay attention to the fit as well if you want to make a stylish impact. For instance, if you have wide hips then skinny jeans will not suit you at all. Buy jeans and pants that have a slight flare at the bottom to balance out your look.
• Invest in versatile and timeless pieces rather than pilling on trendy stuff that changes every season. Style staples like a good coat, a little black dress, a wrap dress, well cut denims, a classic pair of black pants, cashmere cardigan and a stylish crisp white shirt can be dressed up or down with anything stylish so invest your money in them.
• The simplest way to create an outfit that looks effortlessly stylish without spending too much money is to opt for something neutral, and then add subtle splashes of colour to it. This pop of colour will help you create a look that’s totally timeless.
• Although accessories help in making any outfit more interesting yet one should not go overboard with them. Your style won’t look effortless if you overdo it with accessories. So it is better to pick one key accessory piece and keep the rest to a minimum to achieve an effortless look.
• Work on the art of paring the stuff together. Knowing few basics like what colours work well together, when to rock the heels and when to go for some sneakers will really help you pull your look together.
• Learn the art of paring the stuff together. Knowing few basics like what colours work well together, when to rock the heels and when to go for some sneakers will really make a big impact in revamping your entire look on day to day basis.
• Update the effortless look by maintaining your hairstyle. If your hair is overgrown and out of shape, it won’t look stylish. . Keep your hair neat and styled. Getting a hair cut that goes with your face shape will also help you to look attractive.
Pull up your confidence and attitude and you will surely see some positive changes around yourself, way before you actually start making some changes in your style.
Also Read :
Tips to Put Together a Smart Casual Outfit
Office / Formal wears for Women in Contemporary Times
Military Fashion Trend Wear
Different Types Of Handbags – Which one would you pick?
Interview: What NOT to Wear for a Job Interview
Cardigans: How to Wear a Cardigan Sweater
Bags: Bag It This Winter
Black Dresses- In Fashion, Every Season
How to Wear Jewelry & Fashion Accessories
Top 10 Wardrobe Essentials
Staying Stylish with Spectacles
Top Stylish Clutch Purses You Must Have
15 Tips To Look Slim in Indian Outfits
The Lazy Woman’s Guide to Looking Good