WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today’s post is all about some easy and effortless ways in which you can get that radiant glow on your face. Who doesn’t love natural glowing skin? Unfortunately, for most of us, it doesn’t take much for our skin to start looking dull and tired. So, what are some of the easy ways in which we can revive and restore that natural radiance back in our skin? Let’s take a look!
1. Sweat it out on a regular basis: Physical exercise and staying active in general can do wonders for your skin. Have you noticed that gorgeous “post-exercise glow” on your skin? If you make exercise a part of your daily routine (make sure to pick something that you really enjoy and can look forward to), that glow will be here to stay!
2. Cleanse thoroughly: Make sure to use a good cleanser to take off every trace of makeup, excess oil and dirt from your face. It’s important to let your skin breathe to restore that natural radiance.
3. Use a DIY face mask: There’s nothing like a DIY face mask to give your skin the much-needed boost of nutrients and to lend it that soft, smooth and radiant look. You have so many things in your kitchen to pick from. So, go ahead and make the most of those natural ingredients.
4. Moisturise with aloe vera gel: Fresh and natural aloe vera gel can do wonders for your skin. It will soothe and soften your skin, while taking away any redness and inflammation. It will also help heal any scars and blemishes, all of which are important to allow your skin to glow naturally.
5. Give yourself a quick facial massage: Take a few drops of your favourite facial oil and gently massage it into your skin. A quick daily facial massage will help ease up and relax your facial muscles and boost the blood circulation, therefore giving you all the radiance you’re looking for!
6. Try steam inhalation for a deep cleanse: Steam inhalation will help unclog your pores, so that all your skincare products work more effectively and enhance the natural radiance of your skin.
7. Eat clean: Junk food is the worst enemy when it comes to getting clear and radiant skin. Make sure to eat all the fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts and proteins that you can get your hands on, and avoid junk food.
8. Drink plenty of water: Drinking plenty of water throughout the day will help flush out the toxins from your body, and the glow will show on your cleansed skin.
9. Sleep enough and at regular hours: Set a bedtime and stick to it so that your body gets used to sleeping on time. Make sure to get at least six to seven hours of restful sleep every night.
10. Keep your eyebrows in shape: It should be no surprise that clean and well-groomed eyebrows can give your face great definition and a wonderful glow. So, always keep your brows in shape!
11. Follow a proper skincare routine: Finally, find a proper skincare routine and some skincare products that work for you and follow the same religiously. There shouldn’t be a single day where you don’t follow the CTM routine, at the very least.
5 Incredible Blush Hacks For Gorgeous Glowing Skin
9 Incredible Ways To Achieve A Flawless Makeup Base
8 Effortless Tips to Follow for Naturally Beautiful Skin
11 Effortless Tips to Look Fresh and Glowing After a Late Night Party
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
16 Tips to Flaunt Soft and Radiant Skin