We all love to wear sleeveless dresses to the parties and dates. However, to flaunt such dresses with maximum confidence, we need to ensure that are underarms are soft, smooth and clear. Excessive sweating, razor cuts, ingrown hair often make our underarm dark and dull. In this post, you will know about 10 easy-to-follow tips that would give you soft, smooth and fair underarms.
1. Wax Frequently: Shaving is quick and hassle-free; however, waxing at times make your underarms smoother and fairer. It removes dark patches effectively. With waxing, there is no issue of razor cuts or bumps. Waxing helps to slow down hair growth and thus the need to shave every week also decreases. Try to wax your underarms twice a month and shave it only when you need to. This simple change in hair removal routine will make your underarms softer and fairer.
2. Milk and Besan: This is a great ubtan for your underarms. It reduces hair growth, removes ingrown hair and bleaches the area naturally. If you are worried about underarm shadow, this is a great solution. Apply the paste on the underarm, massage it well and wash it off after it is dry. Try it 2-3 times a week to see the difference.
3. Chemical Exfoliator: If you are too busy, chemical exfoliator can be equally good. Try an exfoliator with larger granules. You can pick a whitening scrub over the normal ones. Scrub the area gently twice a week. This removes the dead cells and reveals the soft, smooth skin.
4. Potato and Cucumber Pack: This is the most natural, mild bleach available in the market. If your skin is super sensitive, this is the best product to lighten and whiten the area. Apply potato and cucumber juice and rinse off after the pack dries. As it is mild, you can use it everyday. You will see visible changes within a week.
5. Yogurt and Orange Peel: While the lactic acid in yogurt removes discoloration, vitamin C from orange peel would brighten up skin. To make this pack, mix orange peel or orange peel powder with homemade yogurt and apply. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes before washing off.
6. Lemon and Baking Soda: This is another well-known way of dealing with underarm darkness. Applying a mixture of lemon juice-baking soda not only removes dead cells to reveal a softer layer of skin, but it also deals with excessive sweating issue. Regular use of this combination can be very helpful to make your underarms look flawless and beautiful.
7. Non-alcoholic Deodorant: Often the chemical components in our deodorants affect the skin and make it dull. Try using natural or organic deodorants. Many deos are alcohol free and much milder. Use them as alternatives to your regular deodorants. You will have to keep reapplying them more often but they are safer on the skin.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is another natural ingredient that shows immediate result. It deals with multiple skin problems like body odor, acne, dark spots and blemishes. You have to mix the apple cider vinegar with baking soda or rice flour. Apply this paste under your arms and wash it off after a few minutes to feel the difference.
9. Aloe Gel Massage: Aloe gel is a great natural ingredient that works well on darkness and spots. You can apply the gel and massage it every day. Extract some gel from fresh leaves or use commercially available ones. Everyday usage shows visible differences in a week.
10. Almond Oil Massage: Oil massage is also effective to make undearm area soft and smooth. Almond oil is rich in vitamin E which nourishes and softens the area; it also increases the plasticity and makes the area smooth. It also helps to improve circulation. Use it every day and you will soon get desired results.