We all desire for soft, smooth and radiant facial skin, but large facial pores on the face can spoil the party for us. They tend to add texture and unevenness on the skin. Large facial pors can be caused by genetic factors, loss of collagen, and also extensive exposure to sun. In this post, we have listed 5 Tips to Reduce Large Facial Pores and all of them are natural.
7 Home Remedies To Reduce Pores on Face:
1. Mash tomatoes and make a pulp. Apply it on your face and Let it stay for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water and then with cold water to minimize the pores. Incase you have oily skin, add oatmeal to tomato pulp. However, if your skin is dry, you can add yogurt to moisturize the skin.
2. Juice half a lemon, and apply to your face every night with cotton balls before sleeping. This natural astringent will close up pores and lighten up blemishes. If you have sensitive skin, mix one part lemon juice to two parts water and apply.
3. Oatmeal and gram flour are good toning substance. Add a little lemon juice, rose water and curd to them and apply this paste on your skin. Wash this pack off when it dries. It tones the pores and enhances the complexion.
4. Whipped egg yolk applied on the skin with a few drops of lemon juice, improves the tone of the skin and reduces the pore size.
5. Milk Ice Cubes: Freeze raw milk into cubes and massage it all over face for 2 minutes. The lactic acid in milk shrinks pores and brightens skin tone at the same time.
6. Honey is equally good to tone up the pores and reduce the oiliness from the skin. It can be applied in any of the facemask or can be directly applied on the skin with a little lemon juice. Massage it on face and leave it for few minutes. Rinse your face it off with lukewarm water.
7. Exfoliation is another step to minimize the enlarged pores. Dirt, excess of oil and dead skin cells mount up around the pores and make them look larger than they are. Exfoliation will deal with enlarged pores.
• Always use water base skin care products instead of oil based ones.
• Cold compresses and ice packs are ideal to close open pores on skin.
• Drink adequate water and include a large serving of fibre in your diet.
• Always put on sunscreen. Too much exposure to sun actually enlarges pore.
• Microdermabrasion and chemical peels are another options for those who want quick results.