Tips & Toes Radium Eye Pencil
Today I am sharing an eye pencil which I bought when I did a small haul with tips & toes. The tips and toes eyeliner was quite disappointing while the eye pencil has a totally different story. The tips and toes brand has recently launched a few products and the radium eye pencils are part of it. The radium eye pencils have an unusual colour range. They have mostly matte shades, ranging from pink, blue, orange, green, yellow and white. I picked up two eye pencils in pink and blue 😛 I have always tried only blacks, blues and green eye liners or pencils, but this time I just thought for the price let’s try it. 😀 Read on to know more.
Radium Eye Pencils are formulated to provide rich, consistent vibrant colour.
They are comfortable to apply and sharpen to a fine point to allow for a precise application.
These pencils can be used to create a sharp line or a softer, smoky eye shadow effect.
The pencil body and the cap is black in colour and the pencil is made of wood, the wood colour looks like dirty yellow not very appealing to me. The pencil has to be sharpened. The name is printed along the body of the pencil in silver. The end of the pencil has a demarcation of the eye pencil colour which will help you in finding colours easily if you have more than one of them.
The colour of the eye pencil is a fuchsia pink, it is a true hot pink colour which is bold and pretty.
Texture and pigmentation
Texture is not creamy but does not feel dry too. It is medium creamy and does go quite smooth on eyes. I used it as a lip liner too and it did look fine, but it dried my lips 😛
I really did not expect it to stay more than 2 hours, but I am surprised it lasted on me for 4 and half hours. I was really impressed the eye pencil did not smudge and lasted for pretty good time.
Pros of Tips & Toes Radium Eye Pencil
• Packaging – the demarcation of colours at the end is helpful for identification of colours easily if you have more than one.
• Pretty different colour range – If you want to try different coloured eye pencils than the usual ones, you can easily buy them as they are pocket friendly.
• Glides quite smoothly and gives good finish
• Good staying time
• Good pigmentation
• Did not cause any allergy reactions – some affordable eye pencils cause irritation.
Cons of Tips & Toes Radium Eye Pencil
• Nothing at all, I have no complaints for the price it offers more quality than I expected. 😀
• May be availability – tips &toes counters are not widely available.
• Some may find the unusual colour range a con.
Repurchase and recommendation:
Yes, I would buy some more colours. I totally recommend it to you for the price and quality. Try them you would not get disappointed.
Tips and Toes Mineral Compact
Tips & Toes Gel Eyeliner
Tips and Toes Foundation
Tips and Toes Super Star High Gloss Lip Colour
Tips & Toes Lustre Lipstick-Jolie
Tips and Toes Eye Pencil Jade Green
Tips and Toes Lip Lustre Lipstick – Orchis
Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll On
2 thoughts on “Tips & Toes Radium Eye Pencil”
Love it 🙂 🙂
nice pink, tried as a lip pencil? 😛