Let us start with a question. How many of you all love to wear knee length dresses? Even in winters, with boots. Or maybe, those chic draped skirts? I bet, many of us love to wear these dresses, whether in summers, or winters, paired up with layers. There is something about these, which flatter every figure, if carried correctly.
However, the biggest turnoff is not whether your legs are as perfect as a Barbie doll, it is the darkness on your knees, and inner thighs, that makes a part of your otherwise beautiful legs look different and that too in a negative sense. And while we are talking about this, let me tell you, it doesn’t require a perfect figure to carry a dress, it requires a perfect attitude. So unless you have the stats of legendary comedy actor “Tuntun”, trust me, you all are beautiful and toned, just pay attention to your body. So, anyway, coming to what we are going to discuss today, I am going to list down some tips and tricks and ways for you guys, to tackle those dark inner thighs. Get, set, go!!
Note: These are equally efficient if you want to treat any unwanted darkness on your other body parts, like under arms, knees and elbows. It is certified by my ma, stamped by me, and approved by IMBB. 😉
This one is a no brainer. Lemon is known to be a natural bleaching agent, and is probably the first ingredient that comes to mind when you want to get rid of either oiliness or unwanted darkness.
Some “lemony” tips:
• Prepare a lemon solution, using your regular bath oil. The reason that I am telling you to use bath oil, is that since lemon is acidic in nature, excess quantity of which can lead to negative effects, the bath oil negates those. Rub your inner thighs with this solution regularly. The result will be lighter and beautiful skin.
• Cut a lemon into half, and rub the dark area for 10 to 15 mins. Wash it off with water, and apply any cold cream or olive oil. This should be done to replenish the moisture of the skin, as lemon is known to get rid of excess oil of the skin. Do this regularly for a couple of weeks.
• Apply lemon juice on the darkened area, and leave it on for around five minutes. When it has dried, just wet the area slightly, to give some moisture and scrub it with sugar. This natural remedy will remove the dead and dark cells, making the skin light, smooth and clear. You can do this twice a week.
• Night remedy: Take equal parts of rose water, lime juice and glycerin, apply the solution on the darkened area and leave it overnight. Wash of in morning.
Keep aside lemon for a moment, and focus on this delicious thing, which has been our favorite meal ever since our childhood. You will be surprised to know, that not only potatoes make our meals tasty in every versatile way possible, but these are also very good bleaching agents, much like our dear lemon. Though, the bleaching effect that it has it very mild as compared to lemon.
• Peel a potato and cut it into slices. If you want more juice, then grate it. Apply it on the darkened area of your thighs and leave it on for half an hour. Wash off.
• Grate half peeled potato. Add 1 tablespoon of honey, and tomato juice to it. Apply it on the darkened are of your thigh, let it dry and wash off.
3. Oils and Honey
Coconut oil helps in treating hyperpigmentation, at the same time moisturizing the skin. Also, almond oil is super rich in Vitamin E, which is known to brighten skin tone. Honey is known to soothe the skin and prevent infection. Just imagine if you use remedies made up with these ingredients, what awesome effect it would have on your skin.
Tips Using Oils, honey and Other Ingredients:
• Add 2 tbsp of milk, 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of almond oil. Apply it on the darkened area, and wash off once it dries.
• Take 1 tbsp of oats, and add sour curd to it. Add a few drops of honey to the mixture to prepare a thick scrub. Apply this on your inner thighs and scrub gently. Wash off.
• Take 2 tbsp of milk, 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of almond oil. Apply this mixture on the darkened area and let it dry for around 15 minutes. Wash off.
• Mix 3 tbsp of coconut oil with the juice of half a lemon. Massage your inner thighs with this mixture for about 15 minutes. Wash it off with warm water.
• Add a few drops of almond oil to 2 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel. Massage your inner thighs with this mixture till it is completely absorbed into the skin, leaving no stickiness behind. Leave on, as it is a nourishing moisturizer.
• Mix honey in orange peel powder to make it into a scrubby paste like consistency. Apply it on the darkened area of your inner thighs, leave it on for 15 minutes, and wash off.
4. Some other tips and tricks:
• Darkness in inner thighs might be because of variety of reasons. If the reason is your being overweight, which causes friction due to constant rubbing of thighs; it might also have led to unwanted darkness. In that case, avoid wearing too tight undergarments.
• You can apply a thick layer of talcum powder on your inner thighs, as it soaks up excess perspiration and oiliness, in summers.
• If your inner thighs are chapped, damaged and dark, apply Vaseline, or any petroleum jelly, before you go out. You can also massage with some good vitamin e cream and Aloe Vera. It will reduce the friction repair the damaged skin, thereby reducing further darkness.
So folks, these were some of the ways and tips that I had in mind, and thought of sharing with you all. If you have some other and better ways in mind, do share. Till the next post, Ciao!! Love you all. 😀 😀
How to Get Rid of Dark Knees
How To Treat Dark Elbows At Home
How to Treat Dark Knuckles at Home
5 Legs Exercises for Thighs, Hips and Calves
Camouflage Dressing Style for Heavy Hips and Thighs
4 Exercises to Reduce Thigh Fat
How to Reduce Thighs and Buttocks Using a Treadmill
How to Whiten Inner Thighs and Buttocks Fast
Top 8 Creams for Lightening Dark Inner Thighs and Buttocks