Tom Ford Cheek Brush 06 Review, Photos
Price : US $78 / Rs 4,700 approx
My Experience with Tom Ford Cheek Brush 06
If there is only one brush that you want to invest from Tom Ford Brushes range. I say, pick this up. It is dense dome shaped brush that you can use for applying cream / liquid foundation or bronzer. I have used it for both and I personally looooove using it for applying liquid foundation.
- It is a natural bristles brush that is suuuper soft and easy to use.
- It makes the foundation application a dream. The brush is dense but is fluffy enough that gives it a enough movement to move around and be precise. Also, the brush does not drink up foundation and pricks up the product fairly well.
- It gives an airbrushed finish to the foundation.
- You can apply your foundation both sheerly or full coverage. Depends on how you use it.
- Since the brush is tapered you can totally use it for applying your cream bronzer and it gives an amazing precise application.
- The bristles are easy to clean. After every usage I clean the brush with a brush cleanser and once i week I deep clean it. The bristles have been intact and there has been no shedding. Also, the brush has maintained its shape as beautifully when it were new.
- Though the brush looks heavy, the handle is super light. So it makes it easier to work with.
- And how pretty does the brush look…. 🙂
- Availability is an issue. 🙁
Overal, a veryyy high quality brush. tom Ford Brushes are what dreams of made of. Just beautiful as every other brush I have used from the range.
Rating : 4.9/5
Tom Ford Lip Brush (21) Review
Tom Ford Eyeshadow (11) Brush Review, Photos
Tom Ford Foundation Brush Review
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor Espresso Review, Swatch
Tom Ford Lip Colour – Violet Fatale Review
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – Deeper Review
Tom Ford Lip Color – Cherry Lush
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – Deeper
7 Hakuhodo Eye Makeup Brushes Review
Hakuhodo Face Brushes Review K002, G5521BkSL, J103, J210, G555
Clinique Cheek Pop Blush – Plum Pop Review
How To Lose Cheek Fat
Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour Blush – Lush Nectarine Review
12 thoughts on “Tom Ford Cheek Brush 06 Review, Photos”
Look at that brush *drool* it looks so luxurious Rati – like truly what dreams are made of 😛 😛
Looks so soft and luxurious! Truly an investment! Lovely review, Rati! 🙂
*drool* toooo pretty to even use 😛
So luxurious and elegant this brush looks!! 😀
This brush *droooooool* love it Rati ♥
Totally agree with u rati….. These r what dreams r made of……
I was in love with brush at first sight.. <3 U truly deserve this dreamy treat. and whoaaa 4.9/5.. I will keep it in my hitlist andget it as soon as I master mak up art. 🙂
this is beauty.. I wish I possess it someday..currently i cant spend that much on a brush 🙁
i agree with Neha….i will keep on staring at it…. *drool*
u seriously have an amazing collection of make-up and tools
Superb review Rati as always
it is so beautiful 🙂
I notice the flat bottom of this brush, perfect to make it stand in a brush holder. Looks interesting overall.