Claims : The centerpiece of the Tom Ford color collection. Each eye color quad is designed with four opulent complementing shades that achieve multiple looks, from a bold, smokey eye, to a sexy slash of color and everything in between. Formulated with advanced color processes, the four luxurious finishes – sheer sparkle, satin, shimmer and matte – offer a spectrum of intensity and effects and deliver incredible shade fidelity and outstanding adhesion. Two custom applicators included.
Price : USD 79 / Rs 4,800 approx
My Experience with Tom Ford Titanium Smoke Eye Color Quad
I am hugge fan of smokey eyes. Give me a black pencil and a shadow any day and I’d be a happy girl. I haven’t picked up a black eyeshadow quad in a while. So when I saw this one, I had to pick it up.
The 4 colors in the quad are
- a glittery pale gold
- a metallic grey
- a jet matte black
- a beautiful black with silver black glitter
- I absolutely love a quad that gives you a different textures packed in one. It makes the palette very versatile. You can use all the 4 shades separately or can throw all the 4 in one se*xy smokey eye makeup look.
- The packaging is BIG. it’s the biggest quad I own but OMG, the big packaging comes with a benefit of beautiful big mirror. Plus the applicators that comes along with are of very good quality. So you can actually travel with it, and do touch ups on the go.
- All the 4 shades are beautifully pigmented.
- I have used the colors both wet and dry and they just work.
- Except the dark black eyeshadow there is just zero fall out. Even the matte black shadow has a teeny bit fall out but if you tap off the excess from the brush, you wouldn’t face that problem as well.
- The glitter shadows are best applied with a finger tip to get the maximum deposit. You can get the same kind of intensity if you just wet your brush a little. Plus the glitter stays put so beautifully.
- The colors blend in like a dream and they stay all day long without fading.
- I mostly use the champagne shade in the inner corner. Black one I use it sometimes as an eyeliner as well , as a crease color and an outer ‘V’ shade. The grey is a beautiful all over lid color and a transition shade. The glittery black adds that beautiful pop when you apply it just on the centre of the lid.
- The quad works both as a party and an everyday palette.
Overall, I am totally in love with the Titanium Smoke. I really have no flaw to mention except that Tom Ford makeup is not available in India at the moment. It is a high end luxury so the prices are higher as well. But totally worth it. If given a chance, I can really close my eyes and pick a quad in different color quad.
Rating : 4.8/5
Tom Ford Metallic Mink 03 Eye Defining Pencil Review, Swatch, EOTD
Tom Ford Casablanca (03), True Coral (09), Flamingo (08) Lip Color Review, Swatch
Tom Ford Lip Colour – Violet Fatale Review
Tom Ford Lip Color – Cherry Lush
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – Deeper
Tom Ford Cheek Brush 06 Review, Photos
Tom Ford Lip Brush (21) Review
Tom Ford Eyeshadow (11) Brush Review, Photos
Tom Ford Foundation Brush Review
Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon Black Smoke Review
Estee Lauder Black Smoke Eye Shadow Quad Review